Chapter 44- All I Want For Christmas Is.....

"Babe which dress should I wear?" Irina asked holding a blue and black dress in each hand. Cristiano stared at the blank TV screen as his phone turned in his hand. It was two days until Christmas and he had been in Dubai for four days. Four very long days. While he was enjoying some of it. There were times when he wanted to stay in his hotel room. "Cristiano" Irina snapped and his head flicked to her. "Sorry" he said and she groaned.

"What the hell is with you? You've done nothing but mope all day" she said. "No I haven't" he replied. "Can you just focus on you and I for once?" she asked. "I here. Am't I?" he said. "I'm your girlfriend" she told him. "And my son is spending his first Christmas with his entire family but me" he snapped. "You see him all the time. I've organised this lovely trip and you've barely acknowledged it" she said. "Irina" he said. "We spend all your time with your family. Couples split time with their families. You've done nothing but lie and hurt me all this year and now you're breaking your promise to make it up to me" she wined.

"Look I'm sorry. Molly hasn't replied to me text. I'm just thinking about Junior" he said standing from the bed. "Even when she's not here she's still always around" she snapped. "She's Junior's mother Irina" he said. "Oh I know. Everyone likes to remind me. I'm the one who has the paps asking about her everyday" she said.

"Look you go get ready for dinner. Your mother will be waiting for us" he said. "Are you actually going to participate during dinner or are you just going to look at your phone the entire time. That thing has barely been out of your hand since we arrived" she said. "I need it with me in case something happens in Madeira" he said. "You spoke to your mother when it was morning there. You've spoken to everyone loads of times during the day. If there was a problem, then you would know. He's fine" she said. "I know he is" he replied. "Then relax" she said before groaning when his phoned beeped.

"Finally" he said as he looked at the text. "Junior is currently swimming with Hugo. He's giggling away. And Junior is having fun too lol" the text read. "I thought super Molly was able to cope" Irina said. "Of course she is" Cristiano said. "Then let her have her holiday. Maybe she wants a break from you" She said.

He frowned. Most of his communication with her had been by text since she had gone to Madeira. They had spoken once over skype and once on the phone but any other time he had skyped with Junior it was usually his mother or one of his sisters who was on the chat. "After all you did hide who she was from everyone. Well until your dirty secret got out" Irina said. "Irina I've apologised hundreds of times for not telling you the truth about Molly" he sighed. "And you said you would make it up to me. Which is why we are having this special holiday. Now when are you planning on actually start to make it up to me for lying and making me look like a fool?" she asked.

"Wear the blue dress. I'll be ready by the time you come out" he said throwing his phone on the bed and walking towards the wardrobe. "Junior is having so much fun Cristiano. You've said it yourself" she said. "I know. Now go get dressed. We don't want to keep your mother waiting" he smiled and she smiled and went to the adjoining bathroom. He sighed and moved to pick the phone from the bed. "That's great" he replied to Molly wishing it was him and not Hugo who was swimming with Junior.

"Dolores is expecting your call at 7. Try not to be late. You're not the one who had to listen to her give out about your time keeping last night" she replied. He had missed the skype call by an hour cos he couldn't find his laptop. One of the housekeeping must have put it in the wardrobe. "Tell her 7. You at 7.10?" he wrote. "Only a ten minute chat for her. She won't be happy. You'll be in the bad books" she texted back and he sighed at her glossing over the second part of his text. "Already in her bad books" he replied. "Not for long though. Go have a nice evening. I'm trying to top up my tan" she texted. "Speak later" he replied and threw the phone onto the bed.