Chapter 55- Who You Going To Call?

Molly stretched out in the bed as she opened her eyes slowly. She let out a yawn as she turned in the bed and could see Junior fast asleep in his cot by her bed. She stretched her arms over her head and let out another yawn. Though she had no more worry about Junior on her mind apart for the normal mother's worry, Molly had still struggled to sleep during the night. She kept thinking back to what Cristiano had told her in the living room.

She kept thinking back to the feeling of relief that ran through her body when he said that Irina wasn't pregnant. She hadn't known what to say. It was none of her business. It was Cristiano's relationship. Although she could think of plenty of things others would say if the model was pregnant. She looked at the clock and frowned in surprise at the time. Even though she had a broken night's sleep waking up every few hours Molly had managed to stay in bed a little later than usual. Well less than half an hour later but it was still later she thought as she sat up in the bed.

"I'm not the only who's not up early" she smiled getting out of the bed and peeking into Junior's cot. "You sleep a little longer my sweet boy. Mama is going for a shower and then we'll get breakfast" Molly whispered as she moved around the cot. She was almost at the bathroom door when she heard wining coming from the hallway. She frowned in confusion and slowly opened the door. She jumped back when Marcosa pushed passed her and ran up to her bed.

"Hello buddy. What are you doing here?" she asked out loud knowing that Cristiano would have surely left the dog out in the garden when he had left for training. Deciding that it was strange having Marcosa still in the house at this time, Molly headed towards Cristiano's bedroom. The door was slightly open and she knocked quietly on the door. When she got no answer she figured he wasn't in there and had left for training so she started to walk back to her bedroom but she paused at the door to Junior's nursery.

"He would have come to see Junior" she mumbled to herself. She knew she would have heard him come into her bedroom. Surely she would have she thought as she turned back around and moved back towards Cristiano's bedroom door. "Cristiano" she called out as she knocked once more and pushed the door open. The curtains were closed and the only light in the room was coming from a tiny gap in the curtains.

"Cristiano" she called out as she moved towards his bed. "Cristiano" she called out again when she noticed him sleeping in the bed. She quickly moved to open the curtains and groaned as the sun filled the room. "Ronaldo" she yelled spinning around to move to the bed. "Wake up" she yelled shaking him. He didn't stir and she groaned when she saw the time on his clock. He would barely make it to training if he doesn't get up right now she thought. "Ronaldo you're going to be late" she said shaking him.

"Oh you great big muppet wake the fuck up" she yelled and picked up the half full glass of water which was on his bedside table and threw it over his head. Cristiano started to cough and curse as he sat up in the bed. "What the fuck?" he asked wiping water from his eyes. "You have training. Which you are fucking going to be late for if you don't get your ass out of bed" Molly yelled and he looked at her sleepily. "Molly" he mumbled and she rolled her eyes.

"Ronaldo" she said picking up the clock and shoving it in his face. "Shit" he yelled and scrambled out of the bed. "How the hell didn't you hear your alarm?" she asked as she watched him rush around his bedroom. "I....I don't know" he mumbled as he leaned against the dressing table. "Cristiano are you ok?" she rushed around the bed. "Fuck I'm going to be late" he said holding his hand out to stop her from coming any closer. "Cristiano you don't look ok" she said as he picked up a pair of jeans from the floor.

"Molly will leave me the fuck alone" he yelled pulling on his jeans. "Hey who was the one who woke you up" she yelled. "Well you did so but out" he yelled opening and closing some of the drawers before choosing a shirt and quickly throwing it over his head. "Ronaldo" she called out as he rushed out of the room and she quickly followed him. "Will you slow down" she said as she followed him down the stairs. "I need to get to training" he said.