nothing could keep us apart

Start from the beginning

"say it London, tell me you wants this as much as i do."

I kiss down to the top of her dress, pulling it down a little so i can see the top of her lace bra. I kiss the top of her breasts waiting for an answer.

"don't make me say it, Marshall," her legs tighten around my waist and i feel my pants strain.

"say it London or we will sit down and have a nice quiet lunch."

Im torturing her and i know it.

"okay, we will sit and have lunch." i pull away from her and make moves to set out plates for us.

"Marshall Mathers if you don't get over here and fuck me so help me god..."

"you'll what London?"

"ill do it myself."

She slides off the desk and unzips her dress, letting it fall to the floor.

"come on marsh, you were so ready a second ago, what happened? You getting too old?"

I rush at her and practically throw her on the desk before attaching our lips. I slide her underwear off before pushing in slowing and then picking up speed.

"you will never touch yourself, you're mine, only mine. No one will ever make you feel the way i do."

"no one but you Marshall."

The simplest of her words drive me crazy. I never thought i could love someone, much less love someone this much. This girl, this small, beautiful girl im holding, drives me crazy. The smallest movements from her have me begging for more. I love this girl more than breathing, and i will spend the rest of my life proving it to her.

I wait until she slumps down from her release to finish.

"you ever call me old again..."

"well after that i don't think i could," she laughs. She stays on the desk with her arms around my neck, playing with my hair.

"i miss you London," i sigh looking into her eyes.

" i know baby, im trying. But it takes time," she puts her hands on my face so i look at her. "please be patient marsh."

"im trying but i miss my wife, my girls miss you."

She nods her head and slides of the desk and begins to put her clothes back on.

"London, im sorry, please don't be mad," but when she turns around, and i see the tears in her eyes, i know she isn't mad.

"im not mad Marshall, well i am, but not at you. I just don't know what to do. He doesn't act like anything is wrong, in fact he's been perfect. I took him to one of my psychologist friends and they said he's too attached to me."

"did they suggest anything?"

"yeah. She referred a hospital,she said he should stay there for a month or so, and that the doctors could help him with everything."

"that's good news right? That means he can get better."

"i haven't told him yet, i don't know how he will take it."

She sits in a chair and puts her head in her hands, and for the first time today, i see how tired she is.

Kneeling down in front of her, i put my hands on her knees until she looks at me.

"i know this is hard baby, but your friend seems to think it will help. And this stress isn't good for you, at all."

"i know. I know he's gotta go. Ill talk to him tonight."