Epilogue

Five years later...
Rocky and Ruby got eloped in Paris five years ago...
Becky and Dean are taking it slow. Adeline and Sam are going good.
Over the years the cases have been pretty normal. Well as normal as it can get. Ghost, vampires, goblins, shapeshifter, a walking skeleton. But they haven't have had business with Crowley or any demon or any other angel. Except Cas, of course. The latest thing that happens is...
Adeline's POV
I woke up with the urge to throw up. I ripped the covers off my and slid out of Sam's grip. I ran to the bathroom with a hand on my mouth to keep me from exploding and of course our room is the farthest for the bathroom. I burst through the door and I get to the toilet just in time. After my dinner from the night before is officially out of me I grab a cloth and get it wet with cold water. I quietly get up and when I open the door I see Sam standing there with a worried look on his face.
"Sam," I say startled.
"Are you okay,"
"Don't do that! You scared me," I says as he pulls me in for a hug.
"We're you throwing up. Do you have a fever. Can I check," Sam says rambling.
I place my hands on his broad shoulders. "Sam, I'm fine. It was probably just the dinner from last night,"
He lets out a sigh and says: "okay, I'm gonna make some coffee,"
"What time is it," I says thinking it was probably five-thirty.
"It's 7:00,"
We walk out to the library and Sam makes me some coffee. "Do we have any donuts," I say staring at my phone.
"No, but are you sure you want some? You just threw up," Sam says turning around and handing me one of the coffee cups.
I give him puppy eyes. "Pweas,"
"Okay," he says giving in. "I'll be back soon," he kisses my forehead and leaves just as Rocky and Ruby walk out.
"Were she going," Ruby says.
"To get donuts," I say smiling.
"Is it that time of month," Rocky says teasing me.
"No, I'm late," I realize what I just said. "I'm late," I say starting to panic. "I'm late, oh my god, I'm LATE," I get up and I start pacing.
Rocky places two hands on my shoulders and brings me in for a hug. "It's gonna be okay," she rubs my back and they Ruby comes in for a hug. And of course I start to cry.
"Why is Adeline crying," Dean says. "Where's Sam," he says as Rocky, Ruby and, I pull out of the hug.
"He went to get donuts," I say. "I need to go to the bathroom," I run to the bathroom and I go into the cabinet under the sink. I hid a at home pregnancy test in a tampon box knowing Sam and Dean would look in it.
Sam's POV
I walk through the bunker door and I see everyone except Adeline sitting in the library. "Where's Adeline," I ask just as she walks up the hall with a sad look on her face but also a with a glimmer of hope. "Are you okay," I say rushing down the stay and putting the bag of donuts on the table.
"I need to talk to you," she says quietly to me.
"Okay," I say calm. I look at her and I notice her beautiful blue eyes and and her long wavy hair.
She takes a long deep breath and then says: "okay before I say this. I have to let you know how much I love you and how I know this has a big- a big impact on everything, but I have to be honest I don't want to do anything about this," she shows me a real smile.
"Adeline," I say. I notice that Dean, Rocky, Ruby and, Becky are silent and looking at the both of us deep in conversation.
"Sam," she takes a deep breath. "I'm pregnant, and I want to raise this child with you,"