Chapter 15

Dean's POV
"Beer?" I ask my head in the fridge.
"So Sam and Adeline are...involved?" Cas asks.
"I guess so." I place the beer down on the corner realizing that Becky isn't in the room. "Becky!" I yell nervously.
"THIS PLACE IS HUGE!" I hear her yell back to me, I release a sigh of relief. She comes back into the library. "Can you show me to my room!?" She asks in excitement. "Ha. Yeah, Cas, um don't touch anything."
We make our way through all the halls and Becky makes more remarks about how she loves this place than I can count.
"Here we are, home sweet home," I say as Becky opens the door and walks in.

Becky's POV When I walk into my new room for the moment I am very disappointed, yeah it's nice but I thought it would be nicer than this. It was a room with plain walls and one double bed.
''It's memory foam,'' Dean says grinning when I turn around to look at him.
"Nice..." I say tossing my things on the bed. All of the sudden Dean giving me a cheesy smile.
"I really like you, Becky." Dean says stepping closer to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. Shivers are sent up and down my back.
"Me too." I say as I wrap my arm around his neck.
Suddenly our lips are touching. He lifts me up and we move to the bed. "Wait," I say.
"What?" I get up and close the door. When I turn around Dean is unbuttoning his shirt and smiles from ear to ear. I walk over to him and he lifts my shirt over my head. I run my fingers through his hair. His lips move from my lips to neck and I kiss him harder and I feel him grin against my skin. His hands brush against my back and I lose my breath.

Adeline's POV
As me and Sam walk back from my temporary room and on our way we hear giggling. I look up at Sam and he just grins awkwardly.
He places a warm hand on my back. "Can I get you anything to eat?"
"Yes please. Thank you." Sam grins. "Oh, I'm vegetarian. So..."
"Got it." When I look up Sam suddenly has a look of stress.
"You ok?"
"Yeah."
We make it back to the library and there is a man in a long trench coat with messy brown hair looking around at the walls of the bunker.
"Um, Sam who is that?"
"Oh that's Cas..."
He man turns around. "Yes?"
"No Cas I was... never mind." Sam looks down to me, "I'll be in the kitchen."
"Ok." I walk up the stairs, "Hi, I'm Adeline it's nice meet you."
"I know,"
"Sorry," I ask surprised. I thought angels were supposed to be polite.
"I know, your Adeline Jones of New York City."
"Oh... um how did you?"
"I am an angel of the lord," He says finally turning to look at me. "We know everything,"
"Wha..." before I could finish my sentence Cas vanishes. Sam comes back in the room and places the door on the table.
"Where did Cas go?"
I just shrug. Sam sits down across from me. We start to talk about why I moved out and Sam talks about what it was like growing up with Dean and his dad, John. I tell him about my sister and he tells me about Jess. A few times we heard Dean and Becky laughing in the background. I think we talked for 2 hours.
"It's getting late, I'm gonna go to bed." I say getting up and walking in the direction of my room.
Sam grabs my hand and spins me around so I'm facing him. "I'll see you in the morning," then he kisses me on the four head.
I look up, "goodnight, Sam." He loosens his grip on me, I turn around and make my way to bed.

Rocky's POV
I've called her 10 times. I can't find Becky but her stuff is here and nothing is out of place except for a few pillows on the floor. I start to panic when I realize that she's probably with Dean. I take a few deep breaths and I make my way up to my room. When I'm halfway up the stairs there's a knock at the door.
I scoff and turn around to open the door. When I do I feel a rush of anger but also a feeling of relief.
____________________________________
Sorry smut was really bad. It's my first time writing smut.