Chapter 31

Adeline's POV
Here we are, Sam, Dean, Greg and I sitting in the diner. Awkward. I am amazed that Greg is here right now. Sam won't let go of my hand. Dean, well he is trying to hold in the laughter. I think Greg is scared of Sam and Dean.
"So, Greg, what are you going in Lima, Ohio."
Sam says.
"I have family here," he says.
The rest of the meeting was awkward and throughout the whole thing I wanted to get up and scream. But right at the end I wanted to die when Dean said: "why don't we meet up for lunch tomorrow?"
"I would love that!" Greg said.
                                                 ~
Back at the motel, Adeline's POV
"Are you okay, Sam," I say looking at my computer sitting on the bed.
He looks up from his book, sitting next to me. "Yeah, I'm fine," he grins and I close my computer, leaning on him wrapping my arms around his waist and snuggling in his chest as he moves his free arm around my shoulder.
Sam's POV
Honestly I was fine but that guy Greg put me on edge. I think it's weird that he disappeared when Adeline needed him the most and all of the sudden, Adeline found him. I tightened my grip on Adeline and I kiss her on the top of her head noticing that her eyes are closed. Dean comes in the room with bags mostly beer and before he sits down he pulls out a slice of pie. I chuckle silently aiming to not wake up Adeline.
"How's the researching going," he says opening a beer.
"Haha, we have been working for the past 2 hours. It's pretty clear that this was a ghost possession," I say closing my book and tossing it to the foot of the bed my arm still wrapped around Adeline.
"So, this Greg guy huh," he says, food in his mouth.
"Yeah, I don't know about him...,"
"Oh, would you just let it go, she's happy,"
"He disappeared for years Dean! And not he wants to be apart of her life!" I say realizing that I was yelling and lowering my voice.
Suddenly Adeline's phones ring. Dean walks over and answers it.
"Dean!" I whisper not being able to get up. He waits a moment then says:
"Who is this?" Dean says.
He looks at me. "Becky?"
Dean's POV
"Becky?" I say my heart starts racing. As soon as I say that she hangs up. I immediately call back but there is no answer.
"Fudge!" I yell.
"What happened," Sam says
"She hung up on me! What is she's in trouble!"
"I'm sure she's fine, the note that she would check up now and then," Sam says sitting up.
"How do you now that! Has she been talking to you! What did I do wrong," I say sitting down on the bed.
"Dean, she was in hell for a year, just give her time,"
"She has been gone for 2 weeks! How much time does she need!" I yell waking up Adeline.
"What happened!" She yells started fro the yelling.
"Becky called," I walk over to the door grabbing my jacket. "I'm going out, don't wait up," I slam the door  and leave.
Adeline's POV
I get up and walk over to the door that was slammed in my face. When I turn around Sam is looking at me   with puppy dogs eyes.
"What," I say crossing my arms. He walks over to me and places his hands on my shoulders.
"I know you can't tell me what happened to Becky in hell but Dean at least deserves to know,"
I walk over to the bed. "No, I promised her I wouldn't, you were in hell. You would know, it's hard," I say. I'm shocked when Sam wraps his arms around my waist and spins me around to face him. He kisses me and pulls me closer to him. I feel my cheeks burning up. I'm virgin and I didn't know what to do so I said: "we should get to bed," I turn and look at the clock, it's already 10:00 p.m.
I change into sweatpants and one of Sam's old shirts.  We get him bed, Sam cradling me in his arms.
"Good night," he whispers.
"Good night Sam,"