Chapter 39

Dean's POV
"Well can't we just summon him, the trickster," Adeline asks.
"What do you mean," I ask 
"Well he's an arc angel. Gabriel right," she says still staring at the computer.
"Well I guess so," I look at Sam realizing how stupid we are for not figuring that our first.
"Well, who's gonna pray," we both look at her as she closes the computer.
I smile and she says: "me! Why," she looks at Sam and he says.
"He has a soft stop for women," he says.
She rolls her eyes and scoffs.
"Um... okay. Gabriel," she's about to say something when he appears out of no where. Adeline jumps and he grabs her hand kissing the back of it.
"Well, well, well. What do we have here," he says.
"Why are we here," Sam ask taking Adeline's hand from him.
He shrugs. "Heaven can be boring. I got bored," he says.
"I hate you," I say.
"I hate you too," he says spinning around to look at me.
"He Gabriel, can we go home now," Adeline says giving him puppy eyes. "Please,"
"No," he says crossing his arm.
"What do you want," she says sitting back down.
"I want to have fun. Like I said heaven I boring,"
"You had your fun. Again," I say crossings my arms.
"I know what I want," he says perking up. He stands up straighter.
"What," Sam says.
"I want the Sam to say he loves me,"
"That's ridiculous," Sam says.
"Or the girl ones with me, her soul of course," he says putting a straight face on.
There's an awkward silence. "I'm waiting,"
"I..." Sam pauses.
"5...4...3..."
"I love..."
"2... just a snap of my fingers and all you have is a limp body with no soul,"
"I can't believe you're making me do this," Sam says.
"Sam seriously! It's just three words. Oh my god," Adeline crosses her arm annoyed at Sam.
"I love you," and with the snap of his fingers we are back in the bunker all asleep in our beds as if it never happened.
Sam's POV
I shoot up from the bed out of breath. I turn to see Adeline all curled up in the bed next to me. I quietly walk out to the library and I see Dean reading a book with Becky on her lap.
"I just had the weirdest dream," I say grabbing a cup of coffee.
"That wasn't a dream," Dean says laughing.
"How do you know" I say sitting at the table.
"When do we ever have the same dream," Dean says. "Gabriel made you say you loved him or he would take Adeline's soul," he starts cracking up.
"So, how long were we gone," I say turning to Becky ignoring Dean.
"About 5 hours," she say
"Good morning," Dean says.
I turn around to see Adeline walking in the room. I walk over to her and I wrap my arm around her waist, her back towards me. "Morning angel lover," she says chuckling. Ruby and Rocky walk on the room and laugh at Adeline's joke.
She spins at and looks at me wrapping her arms around my neck. "Don't worry, I think it's cute," she start laughing into me chest. I chuckle and I kiss her on the forehead. "Love you," I whisper. She stops laughing and looks up. "You too,"
Rocky's POV 
We all hung out in the library for hours. Just talking. We never do that. Adeline sat on Sam's lap and Becky on Dean's. Ruby and I stood next to each other our fingers interlocked. I don't think we were all so happy to be together. Not hunting. My phone buzzes and I look at the notification.
"Shit," I say to myself.
"What happened," Dean says looking Ruby and I.
"Are we up for a hunt," I say looking up.
"Where to," Adeline says.
"Paris," I say chuckling.
"I'll call Cas," Dean says.
I laugh and quietly say: "there's no place like home,"