Chapter 24

Two weeks later
Becky's POV
Hell was well, hell. I was one of Crowley's projects, he came into my cell almost everyday to make sure I was miserable. I was but I tried my hardest to show a brave face in front of him. In the cell the walls were stone and the floor was cold and concrete. But every time I went over to the steel bars keeping me from leaving where burning hot. Every day for a year I was tortured but a demon that looked like Dean. I knew it wasn't him in the beginning but towards the end I thought it was him. Every morning and he would come in and apologize for what he did the night before but then he would do it all over again. I was hurt physically but also mentally.
I was back in the room. That horrible place. Dean came in and I knew I was in hell all over again he came in with a knife and a grin on his face. "No, Dean stop! Please!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"This isn't you! Stop! No!" I yelled as he ran the knife down my neck. Suddenly I was sitting up in a dark room and I was out of breath. It was I nightmare. Thank God. If there actually is one.
"Becky? Are you ok?" I hear a voice say from the door way. I rub my eyes and notice that Dean was holding gun in my direction.
"No! Dean, please don't t hurt me!" I yell again and Sam and Adeline come running in.
Adeline come and sits on my bed pushing through the two brothers. "Becky what's wrong?" She asks with concern on her face.
"Nothing, I'm fine," I say finally catching my breath and calming down. "It was just a nightmare," I say falling back into my pillow.
"Are you sure?" She asks.
"Yeah, I'll be fine," I say forcing a smile. She turns around and nods at the two boys. Sam leaves and Adeline follows. She turns around. "Good night, Becky,"
"Becky, are you sure you're ok?" Dean asks walking closer to the bed. I move back into the head board, he gets the hit and backs away.
"Yeah, I'm fine," I say. Dean not seeming convinced. Says good night and leaves closing the door.
                                             ~
12:00 a.m.
I wake up at what feels like 5 minuets later and I know I can't stay in the bunker. I can't be around Dean. I need time. I'll go to a motel and try to figure things out. Pack up all my things and write a note.

Dear Sam, Dean and, Adeline,
I'm sorry but I can't stay here, I need time to figure things out. I will call Adeline and check up on you. Please don't go looking for me, but just know I won't be far.
-Becky

I make my bed and and leave the note on the library table. As quietly and as quickly leave the bunker. Closing the door behind me. I would definitely miss that place. I got out to the garage and I get in one of the cars. If I took baby, Dean would definitely come looking for me. I drove to the nearest motel and rent a room. It was 2 a.m. by by the time I was in my room. I plopped down on my bed and drifted off to dreamless sleep.