Chapter 11

Dean's POV (The next morning)
I wake up in the motel room and see Sam staring at his computer. There are two coffee mugs on the table.
"Morning." Sam says not bothering to look at me.
"Hey. Whatcha doing?" I say getting up and walking over to him.
"Reading." He says as I pick up one of the coffee mugs.
"So, how did the shindig with Adeline and Peter go?"
"Fine."
"Sam..." I say sitting down at the table.
"What? Everyone has a past, right."
"How did it go with Becky?"
"Good, I really like her."
"Did you finish the case?"
"Yeah."
"Cool. So are we gonna hit the road?"
"Well I was thinking we could stay here for a little while longer, I thought you liked Adeline?"
"I do. But I can't risk her getting hurt."
"What are you talking about."
"Nothing it doesn't matter. I found us a case."
"Hit me, where?"
"Vermont."
"If you want to stay here and be with Becky, I'll go."
"Seriously? What about Adeline?"
"Enough about Adeline!" Sam says standing up and slamming his computer closed. He leaves and when I walk outside the cars gone.
"Ass." I say to myself.

Becky's POV
I wake up to the sound of construction across the street, I hate when that happens. I wake up and walk down stairs to make some tea. I find Rocky kissing some girl. I cough.
"Oh! Hi Becky. You know Ruby." She says in her nervous voice.
"Hey Becky. How it going?"
"Good. I was about to make some tea can I get you any?"
"I'm good I should head out any way." Ruby looks and Rocky. "Call me." I wait for Ruby to leave before I say something.
"Really Rocky? You met her last night." I say grabbing a coffee cup out of the cabinet.
"What?" She says sit down at the island. "It's not everyday you meet a lesbian hunter."
"Ok, true but you got to take into consideration, she's not a hunter." I say trying to be thoughtful.
"True but just because she's a demon doesn't mean she's not a good person." She says half angrily.
"I'm just trying to look out for you, we've been friends since 2nd grade."
"Well I would love it if you would be supportive and not try to shot this- whatever this is down." She says getting up. "I'm going for a walk."
"Fine." I say with her back towards me.
"Fine." She says slamming the door.
Minuets later there's a knock at the door. I'm still in my pjs. I open the door and see Dean standing there. I let him in.
"How are you?"
"Fine. Can I get you a beer?"
"Please." I open the fridge and cant help but break down. I place the beer down on the island. I tear runs down my face. I see Dean rush over to me out of the corner of my eye. "Becky, what?" I fall to the ground and I feel a warm hand on my shoulder.
"Come here." I look up and collapse into his arms.
In between tears I look up at Dean, sitting in front of me on the floor. "I was just trying to be a good friend. Rocky is my best friend."
"What are you talking about?"
"Rocky, she's running of with Ruby. I was telling her to be careful and she took it really hard. I can't loose her." I told him about what happened.
"Well I think it would be best if you just give her some space." I take a deep breath.
"Yeah, ok." A few seconds later Rocky walks tithe door.
"Rocky?" I say getting up and walking towards her.
"I'm sorry." We say at the same time. I walk towards her and we hug.
"Where's Ruby." I say breaking away from the hug.
"You were right."
"What do you mean?"
"She killed Matt."
"Who's Matt?" Dean says stepping up behind me.
I'm holding Rocky's hands in mine. "My brother." She says looking up.