Chapter 23

Dean's POV
Sam and Adeline pulled apart and they awkwardly looked at me. I sit down at the table as Addie pulled out her computer looking for 'werepires'. Sam looks at his and I pull out dads journal. Sam and I get side tracked when we notice Addie pulling out her phone.
"What are you doing?" I ask resting my legs on the chair next to me.
"Music, it helps me focus," she pauses as I turn to Sam and grin making a 'told ya so' face at him. "No music? She asks putting her phone down on the table. Sam nods and I roll my eyes. "Kk..."
"Kk?" I chuckle.
"What?" She says
"Never mind,"
~
We work for the next 2 hours...
"Aha!" I say standing up and lifting up my arms
"What?" Sam asks
"Apparently their are such things as 'Werepires'"I say.
"What!?" Sam and Addie say at the same time, Addie laughing.
Sam picks up the book and looks inside, and doesn't say a word.
"What's wrong?" Addie asks.
"Nothing, it's just in here it says that dad killed the last Werepire," Sam says looking up.
                                              ~
Sam's POV
We look for the next hour and Adeline mover to the bed, Dean to the sofa but I haven't moved.
"Yes!" Adeline yells from behind me. I turn around and Dean looks up.
"What," We say at the same time.
"We got to go, I found the Werepires," she ays getting up and putting on her jacket. "I can't believe I just said that. Dean and I follow her out the door and to the car.

Later that night
Sam's POV
I was loosing air, Dean was being chocked by a vampire and Adeline was nicked out in the other side of the room. I tried to fight back to the vampires holding Dean and I up wouldn't notice Adeline getting up with a long bloody knife in her hand. A black eye was already forming on the right eye. She quickly and quietly ran over to the vampire that was holding me up and swing chopping of his head. She was about to run and chop of the other vampire's head as I fell and caught my breath but all of the sudden a tall woman appeared in front of her and chopped off the vampire's head killing it. Adeline was frozen in her tracks the woman turned around looking at her. "Becky?" Dean said, her back to him.