| 34 | Remember Me

Unedited - March 30, 2018
Edited - January 10, 2022
╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

┌────────┐
𝐁𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
└────────┘

Why did she act that way towards Malvin and Malcolm? From what I know she has always adored both of them.

Malvin and Malcolm were sobbing into my chest from Mal's sudden outburst.

"She hates us"

"No, don't say that. She loves you guys. Her memory is still all weird." I told them

There was a knock on the door. Marcel shortly entered.

"Why did she act that way towards Malvin and Malcolm?" I asked since I thought he'd know.

"I have a feeling I know why." Marcel said before sitting down on one of the boy's beds "There was a time where Mal...was at her lowest. Not much after they took Malcolm to Auradon when he went into a coma."

┌────────┐
𝐌𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
└────────┘

Belle took me to a strawberry patch. We picked a few strawberries here and there and then eventually began painting.

I painted this lake that I've never been to but it somehow looks familiar. Belle painted a family portrait of me, Ben, and the boys.

I could feel Belle stare at me as I stared at her painting.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I heard her say

"I can't be near them." I told her "I can't cause then I'll get too attached and then." I began to sob "And then—"

"Shhhh...it's alright. You can tell me. I'm here to help you." She hugged me

┌────────┐
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
└────────┘

"Well, you see..." I trailed off

☆ ゜・ 。。・ ゜Flashback ゜・ 。。・ ゜★

Around a month after Malcolm went into a coma...

"Get him away from me!" Mal scream cried

"Mal he's your son," Harriet told her as she was carrying a crying Malvin

"I can't." She cried stepping away from them "I can't protect him."

"He's your son."

"I already lost Malcolm!" She cried "I don't know how he's doing or where the hell he is in Auradon and I can't see him cause I'm stuck on this stupid island! I failed at protecting him. My mother was right."

"Don't say that. It's not your fault."

"I can't watch him. When I see him, I see Malcolm's bloody body on the floor!" She said holding her head from a headache "I just can't!" She ran away leaving Harriet alone with Malvin.

Hours past and now she was on the floor drinking alcohol. She cried and cried and cried.

"There you are, Mal. We've been looking for you everywhere!" Axel exclaimed