| 08 | Someone Familiar

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

┌────────┐
𝐌𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
└────────┘

Ben had left to make sure the truck brought my stuff to the castle. I told Evie to come over because I was not going to tell her the news over a call.

"So what did you have to tell me?" She asked

"You know how earlier today you came to take the pregnancy test?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well after you left ben went into the bathroom and saw the pregnancy test..."

"and what happened?"

"It was positive when he saw it" I blurted out 

"Wait what?!"

"Your pregnant, E"

She shook her head "No it can't be positive. I can't be a mother again. I mean I love Evelyn but it was so hard to take care of her on the isle. I have a lot of work how am I going to take care of this child?" Evie began talking fast.

"It won't be that bad E. We're in Auradon. You also have Doug who will help you, unlike Harry." I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Your right it won't be as bad. We're in Auradon." She said calming down "How am I going to tell Doug" She began panicking again.

"Calm down, everything will be just fine." I placed a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "You can tell him on a date?"

She nodded her head "Tonight I have a date with him. I'll probably tell him tonight."

"Ok," I said, "Calm down because I'm sure everything will turn out great."

"I hope so, M" she then stood up from the chair "I should probably go and get ready to tell him."

⊹⊱✫⊰⊹

┌────────┐
𝐁𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
└────────┘

Tell her the truth. The truth. She deserves to know the truth. But I can't tell her now that I know how much she's been through. I don't want to be the cause of her pain. But I have to tell her the truth.

Knock knock knock

"Come in!" I called out and didn't dare look back.

"Ben." A familiar voice said. The woman who caused my guilt.

"What do you want?" I said coldly

"I need to tell you something. It's important." She trailed her fingers on my back.

I quickly turned around and grasped her hand. "I've told you before not to touch me." I glared at her and I walked away from her. "Well, tell me. What's the important thing you need to tell me?"

She stayed silent and smirked crossing her arms.

"Well? If you're not going to say anything, then leave! If you don't I'll call my guards." I threatened

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"And why not?" I raised my eyebrow "You have five seconds to tell me before I call them."

She stayed silent.

"Okay, that's it."

"Wait!" She finally said, "I'll tell you."

"I'm waiting." I looked at her annoyedly

She came towards me again and gave me a smirk

"I'm pregnant and you're the father."

My heart stopped. "What?!" I yelled. This ruins things even more. I shook my head in denial. "This can't be happening."

"Well it happened and I'm carrying your child!"

I didn't want to believe her. I couldn't even remember what happened that night. It was all a blur.

She went to my desk and picked up a piece of paper. "An invitation for your fiancé's brother to come to Auradon." She snorted and laughed "It'll take a lot more than just letting her brother come here for her to ever forgive you."

She was right. She may never forgive me. None of this was supposed to happen.

"You'll lose her, yes." She said as if she were reading my mind. "Don't worry though, my good friend will come swooping in and replace you. So she'll be happier with him."

"What are you talking about?"

"A friend of mine will soon come for her and win her over. You might know him..." She took out her phone and showed me a picture of someone who looked very familiar. I didn't know who he was though.

Don't know if it was jealousy but at that moment I wanted her gone. "Get out."

"What?"

"Get out!" I yelled at her

"But our child... aren't you going to help me?"

I nodded " yes and now I SAID GET OUT!"

She left running.

Great

That person in the picture looked awfully familiar. But at the same time, they had different characteristics. And then the person they look like is stuck on the isle of the lost. So how can they be here?

Now I feel guiltier than before. On top of telling Mal that I accidentally had a one-night stand. I now have to tell her I'm having a child with someone else.

Could my day get even worse?

╰────»»❀❀❀««────╯