| 29 | Please Don't Leave Me

Unedited - February 9, 2018
Edited - July 30, 2021

A/N: Saw that on Instagram earlier today and it made me cry.
I'm assuming that's going to be part of the special so if you DON't want SPOILERS
⬆️ don't read the picture up there! ⬆️

Also if there are typos let me know!
────»»❀❀❀««────

┌────────┐
𝐌𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
└────────┘

He died because of me. Evelyn died because of me. Death follows me everywhere. How many more people are going to die because of me?

Wrapping my hands around my body I sobbed. I've known Marcel for only a few years. Yet in those few years, we have gotten close. He's helped me a lot and brought me to my senses when I was heading towards the wrong path.

Knock knock knock

I quickly wiped away my tears and plastered a fake smile on my face. "Come in!"

The door opened revealing Cosworth "Queen Mal, someone requested to see you and won't take no for an answer. Should I let them in or should I call the guards?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I wasn't expecting any visitors. "Let them in please."

"Yes your majesty," he bowed before leaving

I stared up at the new drawing that Ben hung up in our room. Malvin and Malcolm both drew it. It's a drawing of Ben, the boys, and me eating ice cream. I smiled at the memory when Malcolm ate ice cream for the first time since we got to Auradon.

"Mal?"

I turned my head to the sound of his voice. It was a man. "Hello, Can I help you with something? Cogsworth said you wouldn't take no for an answer to see me. So it must be important."

"You were crying..." He observed me

I widened my eyes "I was not." I cleared my throat "So why did you want to see me?"

"You changed a lot from when I last saw you."

"What?" I asked, "We've seen each other before?"

"We have..." he said stepping closer to me "Do you not recognize me?"

I looked at him up and down trying to figure out who he was. The more I looked at him the more he looked familiar. He had black hair, green eyes, pale skin, and was a lot taller than me. He wore black jeans and a leather jacket.

But it can't be, can it?

"Princess, don't tell me you forgot me." He grinned

"Marcel?"

┌────────┐
𝐁𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
└────────┘

"What are you saying?" I asked following Queen Leah. She was leading the council somewhere.

"There's a man with your wife in your bedroom. It seems like they are having an intense conversation. Maybe even more." Queen Leah said. She had come running into the conference room exclaiming she saw Mal with another man in our bedroom.

"Why were you in my bedroom in the first place?" I questioned, "You shouldn't have gone there at all."

"I got lost looking for the restroom." She lied