Important A/N !

Please stay until the very end as what is said in this "chapter" is extremely important.

Hello, lovely people of Wattpad welcome to my first story! I'm illikeme (an unusual name but I don't feel like changing it) the author of this fanfic and I hope you all enjoy this somewhat improved version of my fanfic!

As you all can see I unpublished ALL chapters but they will soon be up once I finish rewriting them!

For my re-readers welcome back I have missed all of you! And for my first-time readers, welcome and I hope you guys stick around to the very end!

I just want to quickly thank all of those who have supported me since the very start of this book back in 2017. You are all very much loved and I appreciate every single one of you. Especially those who motivated me in finishing up this book back in 2020!

On a side note, there are things I need to clarify in order for all of you to understand this book. Although if you do end up confused about any part of the book don't be afraid to ask me! I will gladly answer your questions.

Re-readers I've told you countless times but I'm going to say it again. I changed people's names, ages,  and appearances. Don't worry though! At the bottom of every chapter where a change occurs, I will clarify who they were or what their age was originally!

Now onto the important information

⊹⊱✫⊰⊹

Some of the chapters in this book might not be suited for all audiences. The following will be mentioned or acted out in this book:

- rape
- sexual assault
- swearing 
- suicidal thoughts
- child abuse
- torture

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!

UNLESS it's triggering for some people I will put a warning at the top of each chapter (like rape, sexual assault, suicidal thoughts)! Things like swearing and torture will not have any other warning.

⊹⊱✫⊰⊹

THINGS I NEED TO CLARIFY:

THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN BEFORE DESCENDANTS 3 CAME OUT!

So some things are different than in the movie and will have a different plotline!

ANOTHER THING

In descendants 2, Uma escapes the isle and Dizzy gets the invitation to Auradon. HOWEVER, IT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN THIS BOOK. Mal does go back to the isle after 6 months because of the pressure getting to her but Uma doesn't escape and Dizzy doesn't get the invitation. HOWEVER, BEN WAS KIDNAPPED BY UMA AND HER PIRATE GANG AND WAS LATER RESCUED BY THE CORE FOUR! You'll see why I've changed the plot a little...

Characters in this book will most likely not act like how they are in the movie!

So please please do not attack me on this.

CHANGE OF AGE AND TIME SKIP

Originally the core four leaves the isle of the lost at the age of 15-16. However, the timeline in this story is different so let's say they leave when they're 16-17 (which isn't a whole lot different but I needed them a tiny bit older).

This book takes place 2 years after the second movie (so let's say they're 18-19 now).

ONE LAST THING

Mal (and all those in her bloodline) get burned when they touch iron!

⊹⊱✫⊰⊹

Shortcuts:
Fairy godmother = FGM
Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos = The group or core four

⊹⊱✫⊰⊹

This book was my first story so I know it's not the best! I tried fixing it a little but the truth is I'm not good at writing. However, I do hope you guys enjoy it!

Also, I just wanted to say I do not own descendants! Only some of these characters and the storyline!

⊹⊱✫⊰⊹

Now that's everything! Hope all of you enjoy it!

Byeeeee!