| 11 | Back to the isle

A/N: I'm so excited !

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

┌────────┐
𝐌𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
└────────┘

On the isle of the lost. . .

I was near the hideout. I didn't see a car. I didn't see Ann. And most importantly, I didn't see Harry. However, I did see blood on the ground.

I looked around making sure no one was around before grabbing a rock.

"Well, well, well, look who finally showed up." Said a very familiar voice.  

I turned around to face him. "What do you want, Harry?"

"Just stopped by to say hello to the love of my life and... well my son. Also, looking for Ann?" He smirked

"Where is she? What did you do to her?" I yelled at him

He went away and quickly brought a black trash bag. "Here." He threw it in front of me.

I kneeled down, and opened the bag, when I gasped in horror. There she was. Her lifeless body. I tried feeling for a heartbeat but there was none. She was a good friend and she took care of Malvin and Evelyn. I didn't think it would end like this. "She's dead...You killed her. You've gone even more insane than the last time I saw you." I said softly

"Just more insanely in love with you." He took a step closer

"Why are you doing this? She did nothing to you!" I began yelling and stood up.

"I asked her many times if she knew where my son is and she lied straight to my face! I don't like liars!" He yelled, "I just wanted to meet him." His voice went silent.

"You changed a lot. Now you've become a murderer. There's no way I'm letting you get near my son!"

"He's my son too!"

"Yeah, but that didn't stop you from trying to harm him when he was a baby! Or did you forget what happened when he was a month old? If you had pure intentions I would let you be near him, but you don't!"

He stayed silent for a minute before laughing "You're right. Maybe I do want him dead. So what? It's not like you can stop me." He grabbed me by the waist and gripped on tightly.

"Let go of me!" I tried getting out but he was strong.

"I don't take orders for you but I will let you go because you're going to show me where he is." He let go of me and grabbed his sword.

"You're crazy if you think I'm gonna let you get near him!"

"Show me where he is!"

"NEVER!" I yelled at him

"You will because if you don't I promise I will kill him right in front of you when I find him!"

"You need help!"

"I don't want your help! Stop changing conversations, Mal. Tell me where he is!!"

"No!"

"Tell me!"

I already hate myself for what I'm about to do. I sighed and walked slowly towards him. "I'll make it up to you later," I whispered in his ear seductively.

He tensed up and let his sword down. "Just like old times." He whispered

I quickly grabbed his sword and pointed it at him. "Leave!"