| 20 | Keep Fighting

A/N: You might hate me a little for a certain part that happens during this chapter but I promise it'll get better just read the whole thing!

It's a long chapter!

Also, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to post tomorrow. If I don't then on Sunday I'll post two chapters!

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

┌────────┐
𝐌𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
└────────┘

Next morning . . .

No, no, no, no, NOOOO!

It can't be happening. Please no. I can't lose him. He's my everything. I only just got him back.

"No, please wake up." I sobbed as I continued to carry him in my arms. "Please, dragon." His breathing was slowing down. "Doctor, Help!"

I had woken up hours ago as I felt he was burning up with fever. He wasn't waking up. I shook him, tickled him, talked to him, but he was not waking up. I immediately took him to the hospital so that they can check on him.

Once we got there his fever was gone and they told us he'd leave later today but then his breathing started slowing down.

"Malvin, please. I can't lose you."

Please no. Not on his birthday.

They kicked me out of his room so I was now waiting impatiently in the waiting room. This makes no sense. What's going on with him? He was fine yesterday.

⊹⊱✫⊰⊹

┌────────┐
𝐁𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
└────────┘

Another sleepless night. It's 9 am. We ate breakfast but Mal and Malvin didn't come down. It was strange because I went to check up on them but she didn't even leave a note. I checked in our room just in case she left it there but there was nothing. Instead, I found Anyeline's sunglasses. She must've left them here when I kicked her out.

To get my mind of them I went to return her sunglasses. I made it to the hotel room she was staying at and found the door was already open.

I quietly stepped in and looked around. I heard voices so I hid behind the wall.

"I can't believe Ben actually thought I was pregnant with his baby." I heard Anyeline say. "I'm not even pregnant" She laughed

I heard another laugh. I knew it had to be a friend of hers.

"So what did you?" Another very familiar voice said. But it can't be him, can it?

"I drugged him and took him to the hotel but even while drugged he's very loyal to his fiancé." She said in disgust "So, in the end, I just stripped both of us naked and pretended we did. It's not like he'll know."

So I was tricked.

"And then she went running to me." Someone laughed. I peeked in and saw him go into the bathroom. Perfect.