| 18 | Begging on His Knees

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

┌────────┐
𝐌𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
└────────┘

Next morning . . .

I felt the sunlight hit my face.

The stupid sun won't let me sleep.

I opened my eyes only to be blinded by the sun. My head was pounding which didn't make it any better. It was useless. I wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon.

I finally focused on my surroundings when I realized I was not in my room. I was in someone's house in their bedroom. I turned around and found Axel laying next to me. I looked down, hoping I wasn't naked.

I wasn't. Good. I would've had a heart attack.

I shook him awake "What?" He asked annoyed "Go to sleep."

"Where are we?"

"You were drunk so I brought you to my house. Jay, Carlos, and all of them are in the living room sleeping on the floor. Now go to sleep." He groaned before turning away

"Why are we sharing a bed?"

He sighed and finally sat up "You fell asleep on my bed and I didn't want to disturb you so I did nothing and slept beside you."

"Oh sorry... was I really drunk last night?"

"Super drunk. You were crying over your ex-fiancé or fiancé. I have no idea what both of you are anymore."

I probably made a fool out of myself "I don't even know anymore..." I facepalmed.

"What do you remember from last night?" He asked in a serious tone

"I was drinking and you came. We were talking and then you kissed me." I said in realization "Why did you kiss me?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He looked down not meeting my gaze "I don't know I just... I couldn't resist. I've had feelings for you for a really long time now. I have loved you since Harry introduced us to each other." He looked back up before caressing my cheek.

I gently moved his hand away from my face. "But you have a girlfriend. You're going to propose to her soon."

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "huh?" He looked at me weirdly before realization hit him. "Oh yeah, I know."

"How could you forget about having a girlfriend?" I asked before laughing

He shrugged before laughing as well.

"Show me a picture of her maybe I know her," I said "Maybe I can help you plan the proposal." I nudged his shoulder playfully.

He hesitated before saying, "Okay." He slowly pulled out his phone before swiping looking for a picture. After a while, he finally showed me the picture.

Oh hell no

It was the same woman who slept with Ben. The one pregnant with his child. The one I could not stand.

"What?" He asked worriedly. "What's wrong? Why are you looking at her like that?"

I guess I made a face. Whoops. I began laughing. "Is this a joke or are you actually dating her?"

"She's my girlfriend. Why would I lie? What is it?" he asked

"What's her name?" I asked ignoring his question. I wanted to know who she was.