59: Satisfaction

It's been about two weeks, two weeks since I've been captured by Jungkook.

During the week, he threatened me if I didn't eat and used his belt when I disagreed to anything he would say.

I could barely feel my back, the pain I was in had completely vanished and I could feel nothing. Is this what happens when the pain is just too much? That I can't feel it anymore?

I couldn't look at myself but I knew my back was completely destroyed with a load of scars and wounds.

I obeyed everything he asked me to do from now on.

I told him I felt uncomfortable sitting for days and wanted to move myself around since I'm sure I can't be able to walk anymore, he agreed and made me move to another room.. a room all for myself.

Unfortunately there was no way I could escape. No sign of windows, no sign of locks on the inside.. only a lock on the outside.

"Sweetheart I'm home!" Jungkook happily walks inside the room with a shopping bag in one hand.

"I've got something for you!" He giggles while going closer to me.

"A-Another thing?" I ask him while looking at a table next to me filled with jewelry and accessories.

He nodded at me. "Yes! I'm sure you'll look.. absolutely beautiful in this.. oh yes.." he observes a red dress that he took out from the bag.

Jungkook quickly flashed his eyes to my direction. My heart began to pound by his sudden action because of the fear I was in. The fear of getting hurt again by him.

"Put it on." He says with a grin.

"Right now?" I ask him.

"Yes Meiko, right now.. you'll do that for me.." he touches his belt around his jeans gently with the tips of his fingers.

"... right?"

I gulp and quickly run up to him to grab the dress. As I took it from his hands, I changed into it in the bathroom. When I finished, I opened the door wide open and looked down at the knee length dress.

I bite my lip while looking straight at Jungkook.

"Jungkook..." I call him while walking towards him.

"I finally feel it.. " I say it in my most softest voice ever. He raises an eyebrow at me in confusion.

"Feel what exactly?"

"... my love.. towards you"

He gulps as he heard what I just said. He didn't see this coming at all. Well.. he wanted it ever so badly but he didn't expect her to say it right now.

"Am I hearing this correctly?" He asks me in shock.

"You are. I'm over Yoongi now, Yoongi never bought me anything besides that stupid necklace, but you.. you've given me everything that I ever wanted. Why wouldn't I start feeling things for you?"

As I moved closer to him just centimeters away, I place the palm of my hands on his cheeks and look deeply into his eyes which were hypnotized by me.

"It's always been you.. I was just stupid to realize it! You gave me everything.. but I gave you nothing.." I pout.

"N-No.. it's alright.." he stutters.

"Jungkook.. I love you" I confess to him while moving my lips closer to his.

He licks his lips while mumbling "I love you too" and smacks it against mine without any hesitation.

He was waiting for this moment for such a long time.

The day I finally told him I loved him.

After a long deep make-out session, he repeated he loved me countless of times while laughing. I laughed with him and we both hugged each other with joy.

A few days later

Jungkook told me he had to go out for a bit and so I waited for him in my room. Nothing new.

I lied down on my bed and closed my eyes. Maybe a nap would be good.

But just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard my door unlocking from the outside.

"I'm back~" Jungkook cooed as he walked inside my room.

I quickly ran up to him and hugged him really hard. He giggled and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Meiko... let's sit down for a bit" he says while biting his lip.

I listened to him and sat down on the bed next to him. "What's wrong my bunny? You seem different?" I ask in concern with my hands cupped against his cheeks.

"Y-You love me.. right?" He asks me with an uneasy voice.

I quickly nodded. "Of course I do! I've mentioned it many times didn't I?"

He meets his eyes with mine and licks his lips. "I heard this many times.. and it's that, if you truly love someone, you would take things to the next level, and in that level... it can grow feelings for a couple even more!"

I was confused in what he meant.

"I don't understand Jungkook?"

He slowly reaches his hands to the buttons on his shirt and begins to unbutton it.

I let go of my hands from his face slowly as I saw what he was doing. "Why are you-" I say in mid sentence but then freeze at what he did next.

He begins to unbuckle his belt and unzips his pants. As I understood what he was planning to do, I tried to make a run for it, but unfortunately he grabbed my wrist really hard and pushed me back.

"You're going nowhere."