48: Run

And so he admitted it.

But that didn't change the fact he went too far.

"Why would you keep on sending me notes even when I was with Yoongi? And why would you stalk us while we were on a date? You're seriously messed up Jungkook." I scoffed with my arms folded.

"Because I wanted you for myself.. " he looked down at the floor sadly.

"Well I hate it to break it to you but I never thought of us together.. ever. And I never will, so leave me alone."

I try to walk again but he grabs my arm really tightly preventing me to leave.

"I can't stop loving you though!" He confessed.

"Let me go" I tried to be free from him but his grip was too hard.

"Not until you love me back"

"I SAID LET ME GO!" I scream.

I raise my hand up in the air and swung it directly at Jungkook's face. He immediately let go and placed his hand on the stinging red cheek which looked like there was going to be a temporary bruise.

I quickly ran as if it was a life or death situation, I didn't care if my lungs stung from running too much, I just wanted to be away from him.

Jungkook stood in the exact spot and didn't move at all. He was trying to process what just happened and what he was going to do next.

He finally made his decision... his final decision.

"I guess I have no choice..
But to finally...
...make you be mine forever"
He says to himself.