50: His grasp

I bent my head down and sunk my teeth into the flesh of his hand making him groan in pain and letting go.

Yes..

This is my time to run, I need to go back home, I can't go to school after what just happened, I need to be safe.

But right as I turned, I felt a strong push coming from my back and causing me to collapse.

Jungkook quickly walks up to me and bends down to grab my throat.

He lifts me slowly up high and slams my head against the wall.

"DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO RUN AWAY!" He screams.

"I know you're playing hard to get, right?" He laughs hysterically.

"PLEASE!" I manage to say to him as tears ran down my cheeks. But I was struggling to scream or say anything else due to him grasping my throat.

"Did you change your mind after yesterday?

Did you finally think it through?" Jungkook asks me.

He continued.

"Do you love me yet?
No?
How about I make you then"
He chuckles.

He puts his hand in his pocket and took out a white cloth.

At first I didn't know what he was using that for.. but then he places it on my face.

It smelled unusual, and I knew exactly what it was for. I tried not to inhale but after a while I gave up.

I lost my strength and let my hand go from his hand.

And before I knew it, I blacked out.

Instagram: hobisho

Instagram: hobisho