52: As long as it takes

"Is it because I rejected your offer on you taking me out?" I asked.

"Is that why you hated me and decided to take it too far?"

Jungkook tilted his head and squinted his eyes with pity. "Oh god no Meiko.. I would never hate you.."

"If you don't hate me, why would you bring me to this place?"

"You just don't get it, I did this all because I love you! Because I wanted you so badly!" He gets himself out of the bed and looks around the room.

"Look! I've been so interested in you that I just had to capture every moment!"

"You're crazy.." I mumbled.

"Ah look here" he runs to the right and points at a photograph.

"This is you eating lunch!" He giggles while covering his mouth.

"And this!" He runs across the room and points at another photograph. "Showing quite a bit of skin there, eh Meiko?"

"DO YOU REALLY THINK ALL OF THIS IS OKAY? IF YOU TRULY LOVE ME YOU WILL LET ME GO!" I scream.

"But my love, you here with me is the best thing ever.. I can't have you be with someone else!" He pouts.

"Now please Meiko, I require you to save all your whining when I'm not here, you can scream all you want and no one will hear it" Jungkook raises a finger.

"How long do you intend to keep me in here.."

He cracks a smile at me just before telling. "As long as it takes"

I realized there was nothing I could do for now, I have to plan something later on. As for now, I just have to go with it.