31: Lastly

Meiko's POV

To my surprise there was the sound of the doorbell an hour after I arrived.

I opened the door but strangely no one was there. Maybe it was kids probably pranking me.

But then I caught my eye on something just in the center of my doormat.

It was a box with a note underneath it.

I unfolded the piece of paper and read what it says.

'I just couldn't help seeing you upset, I'm sure this will awaken that beautiful smile of yours!'
It read.

I didn't understand what it meant. When was I upset? Everyone saw how happy I looked being with Yoongi.

Wait a minute..

The handwriting is the same as the one who writes notes for me in school. Don't tell me they now know where I live?

I opened the box which revealed to be the black rose necklace I wanted to buy earlier in the mall.

But I wasn't happy.. in fact I was pretty creeped out at the fact someone out there stalked me and knows where I live.

I quickly lifted my head and looked around. There didn't seem to be any sign of anyone but still I felt uneasy standing with the door open, I think someone is watching me.

I immediately took a step back and slammed the door shut. I locked the door just in case.

JUNGKOOK's POV | The Dance

I stood at the corner of the massive hall drinking punch while leaning on to the table waiting for Meiko to arrive.

She finally did arrive but... unfortunately she came with Yoongi.

She looked incredibly beautiful and breathtaking, all I ever wanted to be was to be in Yoongis place and get my hands all over her perfect body.

Yoongi told her he would be right back and  get her punch. He walked towards my direction since I was standing next to it. I purposely hit Yoongi on the shoulders but acted like it was an accident.

"Watch it." He scoffed as he passed me.

I smirked and walked away with my hands in my pockets.

Yoongi gave the drink to her and they talked for a while. I was too distracted I didn't notice a certain someone was staring at me while I munched on a cupcake.

"So do you want to dance?" A girl with a bright blue knee length dress, jet black hair and too much makeup asked me as she trickled the tips of her fingers gently around my tuxedo.

"No thanks." I straightforwardly said and avoided her by walking away.

"You know.. I really like you Meiko" Yoongi said nervously while placing his hands on her hips as they were dancing to a slow song.

"You've said that too many times!" She laughed.

"I know I did but I really mean it. In fact, I've accepted that I love you" He confessed to her shyly.

She was too shocked he confessed.

He truly did love her.

Bullshit

This isn't possible.. this can't be true..

I gave her a chance to break up with him and be with me instead, the necklace was my last move to make her separate with him but that plan failed.

I wasn't planning to do my next plan hopefully... you know.

But I guess I have no choice.