27: Don't worry

AUTHORS POV

Meiko held hands with Yoongi, swinging it together back and forth like little girls.

She tried her best to force a smile but somehow Yoongi knew something was wrong.

"Did something happen today?" He asked her in concern.

She didn't want to tell him about the photograph, she was worried he would do something. Her friends told her that when Yoongi is mad, he is something else and definitely not someone to mess with.

She didn't want him to worry about her.

"Nothing! Just tired that's all" she lied.

He pursed his lips and thought for a few seconds.

"Well.. just take a nice long nap when you go home, okay?"

She nodded, "I will, no need to worry about me Yoongi"

Yoongi sat beside the lunch table and munched on his sandwich. Meiko told him that she was too busy and had to sort some work in the classroom because she volunteered so Yoongi was alone for today.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Namjoon asked him.

"Busy" he sighed.

"And when will you break up with her?"

Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair. "I can't.." he replied.

"That's awfully new for you to say! Whys that?" Namjoon asked.

"I.. don't want to break up with her. She's not like the other girls.. she's different. I don't know man... I really don't feel like breaking up with her. I think I truly like her" he nervously confessed.

Namjoon chuckled and hit his back. "I've been waiting for the day for you to fall in love with someone"

"Wha- l..love? No.. " he denied.

"You're in love and there's nothing you can do about it bro"

"Whatever you say.." Yoongi scoffed.