49: Last goodbyes

Luckily I made it on time and quickly unlocked the door. I slammed it shut after running inside while panting hard. I was sure to lock it just in case anything would happen.

I went upstairs to my room and jumped on my bed. I gave a huge sigh of relief as I knew I was finally safe in my home.

I was just worried about tomorrow, I didn't want to bump into Jungkook or even look at him again.

He didn't have the right to stalk me, or even grasp my hand really hard earlier on and almost forcing me to love him.

Would he really expect me to love him after what he did?

The next morning it was a rainy day, but that didn't stop the school from opening and so I had to go. Unfortunately my father had to leave early so I walked to school myself.

My mother told me to bring an umbrella and so I did due to the splashing raindrops everywhere.

I looked around first.. just in case. But luckily I didn't see anything that was unusual.

I told my mom goodbye before leaving and closed the door behind me.

Walking to school, I hummed a song which was stuck in my head. Nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

That was..

... until

I felt my umbrella suddenly disappearing from my hands and flying off in the air.

As I looked in front me my heart began to pound. Jungkook stood in front of me, soaking wet and water flowing down the strands of his hair. He wore a thin shirt which was quite odd for a person to be wearing at a cold weather like this.

He stared at me with his round wide eyes. It was an expression I haven't seen before and honestly it was creeping me out.

"Meiko.." he said my name slowly with his head turned to the side.

I was frightened and all I wanted to do was run.

But this time.. this time Jungkook won't allow that. This time Jungkook is taking control of me.

He quickly grabbed my arm tightly with his two hands, he was surely not letting me go.

"I give up Meiko.. ever since I first laid eyes on you I've wanted you! And I have no choice now.. I must make you mine, and mine only" he says in the most softest and innocent voice ever.

"Wha- What the hell Jungkook LET ME GO!" I shout at him while moving myself away from him.

But his grip was just too tight.

"You wouldn't say yes.. you wouldn't love me! So I have to do it myself! One way or another!" He gives the most creepiest grin at me, water tricked down his cheek and onto his teeth, not even caring the slightest on how he's looking.