42: Nine o'clock

Jungkook's POV

I bought myself a phone and found out Songs number. I texted her for a long while, maybe about two weeks?

She seemed to be really interested in talking to me. I wanted to meet her, but she planned to meet me without me even asking her.

It just made the plan easy.

JK: Where do you want to meet?

Song: hmmm.. I don't know.. where do you think we should😏

JK: My house?

Song: your house... sounds.. perfect!❤️

I texted her the address and waited for her to come tonight.

Nine o'clock is when I told her to come.

The plan was perfect! I happily skipped to my room and looked at the first picture I saw of Meiko. I had photos of her scattered everywhere around my walls.

"You're finally going to love me Meiko~" I said as I caressed her face with my index finger.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

I smirked and looked at the photo one more time.

"I'll be back sweetheart" I pecked the photo and hung it back on the wall.

"Who is it?" I called out.

"It's me! Song!" She shouted.

I turned the knob and opened the door.

She looked surprised as she saw who she was texting this whole time.

"I.. I know you.. you're from our school right?!" She asked.

"In fact I am." I smirked.

"Coming in?"

She started to smile and walked inside.

I made her walk into an empty room with just a bed. She looked around the room and felt a little uneasy, it was a strange house with a strange location.

"Sit!" I pointed at the bed, she did as she was told and made herself comfortable.

I turned around and slammed the door shut behind me, not forgetting to lock. She noticed my actions and gulped.

"I've been thinking about you a lot lately..." I slowly walked up to her and gripped the bottom of my shirt.

"I just want to touch you.. let me....." I took my shirt off and threw it to the side of the room.

Surprisingly she was shook at my well built body for some loner at school.

Her fear faded away as she looked at my well toned abs and glowing soft skin.

Licking her lips, she was ready...

I cupped her cheek with one hand and brushed her hair with the other.

She closed her eyes and puckered her lips ready for a hot make-out session she imagined in her head.

Just as my lips were about a centimeter away of hers, I gripped her hair ever so tight and pulled it.

She screamed at my sudden action. I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her on the bed. She tried to say something but all she could let out was a whimper.

"You hurt her.. YOU HURT HER!" I shouted.

"She trusted you.. and then you do this? Act like a slut and hang out with your new slutty friends?"

I let go of her neck which leaded her to cough continuously. "You drugged my love, you betrayed her... and then.."

My eyes began to water a little as I remembered what happened.

"....sh-she cried"

I clenched my fists and looked into her eyes. "Because of you.. BECAUSE OF YOU!" I screamed.

She tried to run away but I pushed her back and slapped her with all the force I had.

She began to wail loudly.

"Im- s-sorry.." She said.

"No.. sorry isn't enough ,you see.." I put my hand in my jeans pocket and took out a pill.

"You like drugging people right? I'm sure you won't mind if it happened to you"

I moved myself closer to her and shoved the pill in her throat.