12: Leave her alone

She turned around and gave me a grin, oh how beautiful it was!

Her smile made my heart beat again, I'm still not used to her looking so dashing.

"Ah! J- Jungkook right?" She asked as she tried to remember my name.

She... she knows my name...

"Yeah! I mean um.. yes!" I replied back.

I was enjoying this.

"What's up?" She asked.

"It's just.. this fell out of your locker so.." I handed her the piece of paper, she gently took it from my hand.

"It did? Well thank you for noticing! You're too kind!" She smiled again.

"I- It's Okay, no pro-"

"Meiko! Hey when are you done?" Yoongi walked over as he interrupted me.

My mood immediately changed, the happiness turned into anger, how fucking dare he interrupt me?

"I just came now, I'll be done in about five minutes" she replied to him.

"Alright, I'll wait then." He leaned over the locker next to her locker and watched her sort her books.

Then he eyed me. "Something you want?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No.. I'll be leaving" I said as I looked down and walked away from them two at fast pace.

I may have been a coward on the outside, but in the inside I was filled with rage and wanted to rip him into pieces.

I can't believe out of every girl in this school, he chose her to mess around with.

I can't allow this.. I'm going to have to do something sooner or later.

Meiko's POV

Yoongi came to my locker so I didn't have a chance to read the note.

But, I had a hunch Yoongi is the one who wrote this and the last one, he has been closer to me lately.. like really close, not that I'm complaining though, he's perfect.

I was so excited to read the note! But I had to wait till lunch since Yoongi was with me.

When it was lunch, I quickly ran to my locker and opened it.

I grabbed the note, looked around me and then opened it.

'I can't stop thinking about you Meiko'
It read.

I couldn't help but blush.