21: Tears

Click

It made a quiet noise as I took a picture of them making out.

I don't know why I took the picture.. but I just did it.

I silently cried while hiding behind the bush. I just couldn't help it, I can't accept the fact the love of my life likes another boy.

She was all I wanted, she was all I needed. And now she's with someone else.

What shall I do now?

I was quietly whimpering. I wiped the river of tears that were coming out of my eyes and running down my cheeks. I was truly hurt at this exact moment.

They both walked away but I still was behind the bush, curled up and leaning next to the tree.

I wasn't angry anymore, I didn't want to scream, all I did was wail loudly when they were both gone.

I tried my best to forget about her.

She's with someone else now, just forget about her, she's nothing to you.
I said to myself.

But she was still everything to me.

And the addiction.. the thirst in me for her didn't stop. I kept on wanting more of her.

Delete him from this world...

Kill him..

That's what I thought repeatedly, but I can't.. killing is wrong.

-

Monday morning, everyone in the school found out about Yoongi and Meiko being together. The news spread rapidly.

Yoongi walked around the school with his arm around Meiko and smirking that he finally got the girl he has wanted.

All I could do was watch. It hurt me very much, I should not be even caring about them but I can't help my addiction for her.

During lunch they both sat together with their friends. Yoongi gave Meiko a grape and she giggled.

Her.. her laugh is so adorable.

"Did I ever tell you how sweet you are Yoongi?" She said to him.

"Hm? I am?" He smirked.

"Yeah, those notes you sent me are so adorable and cute of you to do!" She smiled as she hugged him.

"Notes? Oh uh.. Yeah! Those notes! Yeah, anything for you" he lied.