Testing... 1...2...3

LIKE THIS CHAPTER IF YOU SEE THIS! 50 Stars & I'll upload

Previously on Discovering Scarlett.....

After Elias bares his soul to Scarlett with his sweet gesture on the beach.. they seem to be on the same page and moving forward. Unfortunately their moment is ruined and Elias has to meet his team at his security headquarters.

He doesn't expect what they tell him next... one that Scarlett was hacked by hacking organization out of Asia. That makes his team form that their are two different (they assume Thomas and Cain) people "attacking Scarlett" with different motives.

Secondly he finds out the truth of what happened at the hospital. That Scarlett was slapped by Thomas.

lastly and most shockingly we find out exactly what Scarlett had sent a couple nights ago.... that our dear Scarlett is behind and responsible for leaking a disturbing video that showed a woman being assaulted to the press.
*******
I want to apologize for the lack of updates. I have mentioned on my Wattpad wall what has been going but I know some of you may not follow me or just didn't see my posts. Because of personal issues and things out of my control, I have had very little time to write and frankly put it was a hard and stressful time.

The reason for this post is to jog your memory and to see if anyone will see this (since I know Wattpad has been having its issues!) so comment if you see this!! if everything is working peachy then you are getting a new brand chapter!!!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to finishing this story soon!

With Love,
Bianca

P. S I miss you guys!!! I appreciate every single one of you!! Let's chat In comments id love to see how life's treating you!

Oh yeah..

P.S.S IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN READING THE MATURE VERSION OF MY CHAPTERS... I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU ADD IT TO YOUR LIBARY!!