05| Chance

(eh-LIE-us CASS tell AH no)

Work. Sleep. Repeat. That was my life. I never complained. I didn't know of many self-made twenty-six year olds that own a Multi-billion dollar company. I put my blood, sweat and tears into everything I did. I never half-assed anything, I gave everything my all.

My success correlated to my work ethic. There was zero time for distractions. My life was repetitive and fast paced, but I reveled in my accomplishments they pushed me to want more.

My life became more hectic than before when I had made the decision to open a nightclub. I would spend my day at the office and after went straight to the club. I had to make sure the construction and interior décor were running smoothly and to my standards. No need to deny, that I am a man with particular taste.

When the club finally finished I was relieved. The grand opening night was a success. We had reached full capacity in under two hours. But my club's success was not the only highlight of that night. Some of it, owed to the beautiful brunette.

It was hard not to noticed her. The way her beautiful honey colored eyes stared at me, it damn well made me breathless. Once she noticed me looking back at her. She turned around in horror. It made me laugh, I couldn't remember the last time I had. The pull I felt too big to ignore. I needed to talk to her.

And like hell, did I not regret it. When she spoke her sweet raspy voice sounded like a melody in my ears. Her voice was not the only thing that caught my attention. She had to be the most sexiest woman I'd ever seen. The dress she wore fit her curves perfectly. I swear her light brown eyes sparkled every time she smiled.

For the first time, I was having a conversation with someone that wasn't about business and it felt nice. She was a little tipsy and overshared but I did not mind it. I enjoyed her company. I was only teasing when I said I would kiss her but a part of me wanted her to say yes.

When she kissed me with those full lips of hers it took everything in me to stop. I wanted nothing more but to take her to my place right then and there. But I didn't want to do that to her. She deserved someone to wine and dine her. Treat her like the princesa she was and I knew I couldn't give that to her.

She had been the perfect diversion even though it was only for a couple minutes. It had been two weeks and I still couldn't get her out of my mind.

My attention shifted to my office door when Alexander, my chief operation officer breezed in.

"Hey man, you okay? It seems like a ghost had possessed your body when I walked in. What the hell you thinking about?"

"Shut up, what the fück are you doing in my office anyway? Don't you have work to do?"

"What do you think I'm here for? I'm not one of your little fangirls that like seeing your face. I have some resumes for the accounting position, thought we could look them over together."