21 ; "i dont get what's wrong with this."

Começar do início

Have I told him I'm pregnant? No. How is that possible if we share the same thoughts?

Forgive me. I'm probably the most shit fallen and wife that has ever lived. I succeeded to cut connection from him by manipulating him during sex. The only way he'd be able to access my mind again is if I grant him access too. For two days now, I just can't seem to.

With the stresses of Jimin coming back and everyone busy trying to figure out how to protect Chaeyoung's unborn child, it's considerably hard to tell anyone that you're pregnant. Chaeyoung is pregnant. Now is not the time to have a kid in my fucking stomach. I'm giving birth to a soul with no heart and I can't even imagine what that would end up like.

The thing is, demon's don't breed like normal humans. I've read stories of their history to know that the pain last an excruciating month. In a month, I'm due and I think leaving Yoongi is the best choice I have right now. I won't let Yoongi die though. Me leaving has nothing to do with me abandoning him. I'm just getting some space. Once I'm a good distance away, I'll grant him access to my body again. Just not physically.

I can't cry because that's gone from me. I can't call for help because what is that to do. Namjoon is my way out..

Leaving the love of my life, is definitely not a goal I made for myself. At all.

"Jennie?"

I turned around and faced whoever called me with a feigned smile. "Yeah?"

Namjoon raised an eyebrow at me. "Is there something bothering you, love?"

My breath choked up in my throat and I shook my head violently. "No. I-I'm good. I just need to go pick up some stuff."

"Let me come with you."

"No!"

His head cocked to the side at my sudden defense. I cleared my throat and sighed before just turning around and full on ignoring him.

When should I tell him I'm leaving?

When should I tell Yoongi I'm leaving?

When I got to the end of the corridor, I was suddenly pulled around from the corner and pinned to the wall. The heavy breaths and the low growls, I knew immediately it was Yoongi.

"You know I'm fucking struggling when you shut me out, Jennie." He hissed at me with dark black eyes, his shadow arms curling around my ankles and wrists as he held me firmly against the wall. I stared down at him expressionless, my lips not moving. "Say something!"

I sniffled and shook my head once.

His eyes warped a translucent white, his face shaping darkly when his flesh singed away.

This was it. When Yoongi was angry, when he had nothing more than hatred in his head and blood, his truer form appeared. I've only seen it once. But I knew this was what I was asking for. Two days of me shaking him off? Yeah, he's not used to that. We can barely survive a couple hours without it let alone two days. When I was in Tongyeong, he had access to my feelings, body, and mind. This was different because he has absolutely nothing but my presence which he's not sure is that assuring.

"Jennie." His demonic voice was unrecognizable and I just blinked at him. "Don't piss me off."

"Yoongi, I'm leaving you."

And like that, my world had fallen apart. Him.

He dropped me from his grasps, his flesh returning and his almost revealed shadows hiding back into his masked figure. His eyebrows tied and his dark eyes were in confusion and fear. Fear that I've never once seen on him before. My chest tightened and I could feel the last of my human blood rushing to my neck again. With no heart, I have no control over where that kind of blood flows in my body. Actually, it only reacts as it's purpose when something happens between me in Yoongi. When I'm in distress.