21 ; "i dont get what's wrong with this."

Start from the beginning

I looked down to Chaeyoung nonetheless and smiled at my gorgeous fiancée. I kissed her passionately on the lips only for her to hum approvingly sweet against mine. I chuckled lowly at that and lifted her up in my arms.

"Jimin, the baby!" She yelled and I rolled my eyes at her.

"It obviously didn't have a problem when I had my dick up your—"

"Park fucking Jimin!" She scolded slapping me across my shoulder and blushing a dark red.

God, she'll be the death of me.

"Want to go house hunting?"

.

KIM JENNIE

.

If you think Chaeyoung is the only person who can get pregnant in this world, you are so fucking wrong.

The moment I found out I was pregnant with Yoongi's child is the moment I knew my life was screwed.

A second generation guardian demon having a child? That's not a priority that one should have. Putting that burden on him is probably the most bothering thing to ever happen to me. A fallen is meant to have a child. In the second trimester of their lives. Technically, if that makes any sense. I'm not even a good one of a quarter way through the first.

When I was a whole soul, I dreamt of getting married, having a stable job, a nice house with good money, and a loving family. Having a demon as a husband and a life damned to hell was not exactly a goal I made for myself let alone something I fantasized about.

Min Yoongi was, of course, undeniably attractive when we first met. Did I want him? No. Why? Because all he thought about was using me for sex, using me for his own purposes. You'd think because I was so in love with him that he probably had some kind of weakness towards me like Jimin did with Chaeyoung. But no, that wasn't the case for me. Min Yoongi is purely the definition of a dark entity and though he seems very kind, he has a dark side. One that only his elders and I have ever seen. He's probably killed more things than Jimin has ever had in his lifetime. Does it bother me? No. It never has and it never will.

The one thing I ever asked for from Yoongi?

Love.

Do I think he loves me? Hell no. Solely because he's not the type to love. He'a always surrounded by his own guilt. Every demon has their faults. Seokjin suffers from a human mental state that hindered his ability to take place as official reign when he was born. Jimin suffers from obsession. Even way before Chaeyoung, that was his thing. If he saw something he liked, he had to have it for himself. He'd lived a spoiled reign. Greedy and obsessed with anything he wanted. Sadly, Chaeyoung fell into that category.

Now Min Yoongi...

Being one of the eldest, he grew to have multiple faults. But by far, the worst one I've seen is his hunger. He reads to have knowledge. He's just as greedy as Jimin. He's not only obsessive, his violently possessive. The day you get into Yoongi's bad side is the day you would probably die. Yoongi is tasked to watch over whoever is in reign because of his abilities. Every demon has it's truer form and Yoongi's is probably the most frightening one in our world. He hides his many arms and legs underneath his clothes and no, they aren't something 3 dimensional. In fact, they are impenetrable to the touch unless he chooses otherwise. He has full control of his shadowy demon figure and if he wanted to, you won't even be able to see him coming.

He doesn't come out much of his mask but lately I can tell he has. He leisurely lets his shadow form escape him without a care in the world yet he seems unfazed. It worried me that he didn't seem angry or frustrated when these occurrences happened.