"How was school?" He asked looking at our hands before smiling mischievously at us.

"Ok." Griffin mumbled climbing into the back. I sat beside him and he laid his head on my chest.

"Tyler, can Evan spend the night tonight?" Griffin asked.

" Um were would he sleep?"

"My bed."

"I'm not sure I’m comfortable with you two sharing a bed now that your dating." He said.

"But he's going to have to when him and Mary move in." He countered.

"Ok but no sex." Tyler looked at me in the mirror. "I'll be checking in on you." I felt my face turn red.

"I don't believe in sex before marriage. I am a Christian." Of course I don't have problems when people do. I just know that I want to wait.

I could see Tyler's shoulders relax a little but not all the way.” Just leave the door open anyways." he muttered. I shook my head and then looked down at Griffin. Just looking at his hair made me want to run my fingers through it, so that's what I did.  He snuggled deeper into my chest and I smiled.

We spent the rest of the nigh cuddling. On the couch, at the table, on the floor in his living room. I didn't want to let him go and even if I wanted to, he wouldn't let me.  At around 11 I decided we needed to get to bed.

"Why?" griffin whined when I told him.

"Mary's taking us shopping tomorrow remember? We're gonna need our strength."

"Fine." So we changed( in separate rooms Tyler made sure), and crawled in to bed.

We woke up around 9 o'clock and got dressed and then went downstairs for breakfast. My sister stood by the stove making eggs and bacon.

"Morning my two lovebirds." She said giggling.

"Morning sis." I plopped down at the table still tired.

"Are you guys ready to go shopping? Because we are going to get you some brighter clothes, k Griff?"

"But I like my clothes." He grumbled sleepily.

"But they are sooooo boring!"

"I think he looks good in everything." I said pulling him close to me and nuzzling his neck. He grinned at me.

We ate breakfast and I realized I never told Griffin about what happened yesterday. I had to remember to tell him after shopping.

"Well lets go!" Mary cheered. We got into her car and she drove us to the mall.

"You guys have to meet my friend Danny. We're going to get you hair done Griffin. And I'm picking colors!" Mary pushed us towards a hair salon. Griffin gave me a scared look as we walked in and saw about three old ladies cutting hair.  Mary walked up to the desk and told the girl behind the counter that she was here for Danny. The girl pointed to a door at the back of the salon. When Tyler and I walked past the girl she started jumping up and down and smiling while pointing at our linked hands.

"Oh my gosh you guys are just the cutest couple ever!"  We nodded our heads in thanks and followed Mary through the door.

The others side of the door was completely different. The walls were black and neon green strips. Only on sink and barbers chair sat in the middle of the room. A fish tank took up the length of one of the walls. At the tank stood a really short guy with black hair with pink highlights. He had a bottle of fish food in his hands an was so short he had to stand on his tip-toes to pour it into the tank.

"Danny! Meet my brother Evan and his BOYFRIEND Griffin."

 The guy turned around and the first think that came to mind when I saw his face was cute. He had huge baby blue eyes rimmed in a thin line of black and small plump lips that sparkled like was wearing lip gloss. Every about him was small . He looked just like a little kid. He smiled at us and I saw that he had a silver loop in his eyebrow and feathers hanging from his ears.

"He's so cute." Griffin whispered to me and I almost laughed.

"You guys are so adorable!!!!" He yelled with a sorta high pitched voice. He then proceeded to run up to us and pull us into a hug.” Whose hair do I get to do? Please tell me its the cutie with white hair!" He turned to Mary with a pout. She nodded.

"I want you to dye his hair white and some silvery blue streaks. Think you can do it?" She asked,

"Of course!" He turned to Griffin." I'm gonna make you look fierce!" Then he grabbed Griffins shoulders and pushed him to the chair. He sat him down and put one o those smock thingies on him.

It took almost 2 hours for him to finish Griffins hair. But I had to admit, the highlights were a very light, almost grey, blue that made his eyes look even better. I felt my mouth drop open at the look.

"Does it look good or bad?" Griffin asked scared

"Look in the mirror." Danny said giving me a knowing look.

"This is me?" He asked eyes wide.

"I told you I'd make you look fierce." He said calmly.

"Perfect like always." Mary grinned at him.” Now lets go shop!"

"Can I come?" Danny asked pouting. " My next appointment isn't until 4:30."

"Sure." I answered for her. He was hyper but I liked him. But when he was working he was all business and I liked that.

We spent forever walking around the mall. We went into every store that sold men's clothing. Mary wouldn't let Griffin just get baggy clothes so we had to try and find a size that fit his thin body. During this a couple girls and even a few guys came up and openly flirted with Griffin. Until the girls realized he was gay and the boys realized that he had a boyfriend who would beat them up if they tried anything. By the time we got back to Tyler's house Griffin and I were almost dead. So we went straight up to Griffins bed.

Yes! longest chapter! Even though it isn't very long lol