Chapter 7

Song-Bite My Tongue by You Me At Six ft. Oli Sykes

Vote comment and fan!!!!

Griffin's P.O.V

"Griffin, Griff! Wake up baby.” I woke up to a soft pair of lips on mine.

"Mornin." I said yawning and sitting looking at a grinning Evan. I saw a surprised Tyler standing in the  doorway his arm around a smug looking Mary.

"Told you!" She sang dancing away from Tyler and running out the door.

"What is going on! Am I dreaming?" Tyler couldn’t stop staring at Evan and me.

"No. We're really dating." I said stretching.

"Buh...buh...wuh." Evan got off my bed and slowly pulled him from my room.

"I'll wait for you in the Kitchen ok? Get ready, it's not the weekend yet."

"Mkay." I slowly crawled out of bed and groaned. I must have slept on my wrist because it hurt. I pulled up my sleeve to look. Oh yah. I cut yesterday. I sighed and went into my bathroom to take a shower and then got dressed. I brushed my hair and teeth and slowly made my way downstairs.

"You look amazing." A voice whispered in my ear as a pair of muscled arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

"You too." I said and turned to kiss Evan on the cheek.

"You guys are too cute! We are so going to the mall to show you guys off!"

Mary yelled and then giggled.

"Ugh there goes our Saturday." Evan muttered under his breath. It made me smile.

CRASH. I jumped and turned to see Tyler staring at me mouth agape. He had dropped a plate. "Your smiling! I never thought I’d see the day!" He ran to me and pulled me into a hug lifting me off the floor and spinning me around.

"Put me down!" I whined.

"Well it looks like everyone is happy."

"Of course I am. I have an amazing Boyfriend." Evan said wrapping his arm around me.

"Come on you two, I'll drive you to work. Bye honey." Tyler gave Mary a small peck and then started for the door. Evan grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine.

"Wait. My bag." I said trying to pull away.

"Way ahead of you. It's already in the car."

"Wow thanks." We walked out the door fingers entertwined,arms hooked ,and huge smiles on our faces.

When we got to the school I started getting nervous. What would people say? Would Evan's friends like me? Would there be homophobes? My palms started to sweat.

"Griff your shaking. Are you ok?" Evan asked quietly as we got out of the car. I said bye to Tyler and he drove off.

"I'm just a little nervous."

"Well don't be. I'll protect you from anyone or anything."

I nodded and gripped his hand tighter. Heads turned and gasps were heard as we entered the building. I saw quite a few smiles and a few people waved. But I didn't see anyone frowning. Wow I didn't know a school could be this excepting. I told Evan that as he walked me to my locker.

He chuckled. "If they weren't excepting don't you think I would have been beat up by now?"

"Your huge! no one would want to pick a fight with you."

"I'm huge huh?" He cocked a brow at me and I felt my cheeks flush.

"You know what I mean." I grumbled.

"Ok,ok I do. But I need to go to my locker." He cupped my chin slowly brought my face close to his. He kissed me softly and then turned and walked off. I stood there for a second dazed then shook my head trying to clear it. I grabbed my stuff and headed to class.

Evan came by my locker between each class and then he walked me to lunch. He led me to the table we had sat at the day before and pulled me down onto the seat next to him. I looked at all the smiling faces at the table.

" Are you gonna talk today?" The girl, Hadley I think, asked.

"Yah, sorry bout yesterday. Just had a bad day." I said shrugging apologetically.

" Everyone has those days." A blonde boy grinned at me. " Hi I’m Zack."

"My names Griffin.” I said shyly. Then I caught movement out of the corner and my eyes widened. HE was here. Evan followed my gaze and choked on his sandwich. He reached his arm around me and pulled me to his chest. Resting his chin on my head. I bit my tongue to keep from screaming.

"It's gonna be ok." He mumbled into my hair.

"What's wrong?" Asked Zack. He was lost. But so were the three girls.

"It's nothing." Evan said the returned to comforting me.

I stayed like that the rest of lunch, in Evans arms. His friends looked confused but they left it like it was and didn't ask again.

Whoop! 2 uploads this week! Yay!!!!!