-

After school, I waited for Niall as usual, he came out with Luke whose lip was cut and had a very black eye and a few cuts down his face. He still looked as hot as ever but I just wanted to kiss every cut and bruise. Next to Luke was a different girl than yesterday holding on his arm. He saw me waiting, said good bye to Niall and walked away with the girl. My heart dropped. "Hey honey." "Is Luke mad at me?" "Your boyfriend is such a dick." He ignored my question. "Yeah, Niall I kn-" "I mean I hang out with you, if he beat me up like that I would fucking kill him." "Yeah Niall, but is he-" "I don't understand how you put up with him. He's a fucking prick." I sighed. "Are you staying at mine again?" "Is that okay?" "Of course, Luke said he'll come round later after Lucy leaves." I nodded. "Conor doesn't want me to hang out with Luke anymore." "I figured. He's such a dick, I literally want to burn him alive." "Okay Niall." I said sighing, "sorry." He said. "So what do you wanna do tonight?" He asked me. "Let's go out, there's that club we still haven't been to." "You want to go clubbing on a school night?" He asked raising his eyebrow at me. I shrugged, "Why not?" "I don't think my mum would be happy going home drunk." He said. "Well, maybe we can crash at Luke's place." "I guess I could ask him." He said taking his phone out. "Wait, you have his number?" I asked jealous of him as he nodded at me.

"Mum, we're going to stay at Luke's tonight, we have a school project and we want to get as much of it done today." "hmmm.. okay, don't stay up till late and make sure you get to school on time. Is his mum okay with you staying there?" Niall nodded.

-

I was on my tenth drink.. I think, who cares? Whose counting anyway? Niall was on his fifth and was smashed, what a light weight I thought. "You two up for a round shots?" I turned around to see a young boy, he looked our age. "As long as you're buying Mr....." "My name's Calum!" He shouted over the loud music. "And yeah, I'm buying Miss..." "Emma, and this is Niall." Calum introduced us to 2 other boys, Liam and Michael, they were all nineteen or twenty. We all had five rounds of shots - well all apart from Niall who puked up after his first round. "You know how to drink." Liam said to me. "I'm not a pussy like my friend over there," They all laughed. "We should meet up again sometime," Michael said to me. "Surrrrrree..." He handed me his phone so I could add my number. "See you guys later. I better get this wimp home." They laughed again and said their goodbyes to me and Niall. "You're so unfair. I'm not a wimp." Niall said to me. "Suureeeeee."

We got in a cab and told him Luke's address. "Niall I loovee you." "You're druuuunk." "So arrrrrre you." I laughed. We laughed the whole journey back to Luke's house. "Hey kids, we're here." "Thaank you Mr..Driiiver." Niall laughed giving him the money. Niall knocked on Luke's door very lightly, I could barely hear it. "Niaall, you didn't knock hard enouuuugh. You need to knock harderrr like thiiis.." I went to knock on the door but Luke had opened the door. "Hey guys. Oh shit you're both wasted. My mum isn't home." I tried keeping my eyes open but they refused to stay open, I fell thinking the floor was extremely soft then realising Luke had caught me. "Hey." He laughed.

He took me and Niall upstairs to get ready for bed. I went in the bathroom, getting changed into the pyjamas, then feeling the sudden urge to puke. I ran over to the toilet and puked nearly all of tonight's consumption out. "EWWWWWWWWW" I screamed. I hated puke and it was all over me, my t shirt and Luke's toilet. "What's wrong?" Luke came opening the bathroom door. "Ah shit Emma. How much did you drink?" "Noooot much." I said frowning. Luke went out the bathroom then came back with one of his t shirts. "Here let's get you cleaned up." He got some wet tissue and cleaned around the toilet, then took me to the sink and told me to wash my face. He took my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it, he opened my mouth brushing his thumb over my bottom lip and brushed my teeth for me, I felt like a child again. When he finished brushing my teeth he told me to change my top giving me his one. I tried pulling my shirt off but I was too weak to do it. "Luuuuke. Help me." He laughed at me. He took the bottom of the shirt and pulled it over my head, making sure he didn't get any puke on my face. If I was sober standing in my bra in front the hottest boy ever would be embarrassing but I didn't seem to care. He pulled his shirt over my head and put my arms through the sleeves. His top smelt good, it was extremely big for me which made me feel safe. Luke didn't move away from me even after my top was put on. He stood there still looking at me.

Next thing I know I pulled him in to kiss him. It wasn't a small kiss, I went straight in for the heavy snog. "Emma, you're drunk," Luke mumbled between our kiss. I didn't reply to him because it felt so good. I felt his lip piercing digging into my lip which made me feel good. He put his hands down my waist pulling me close to him and I had my hand around his neck where I pulled him closer in, if that was possible. I started getting needy, I bit his lip where he opened his mouth and I took the opportunity to shove my tongue into his mouth. It felt so good. He moved his hands from my waist and put them under my shirt where he ran his fingers up and down. "Luke. Take me to your bedroom." "Emma we aren't having sex." "Whyyyyyyyy?" "Because firstly you have a boyfriend and secondly you're drunk." "Take me to your bedroom." I repeated, he sighed taking my hand and pulling me to his bedroom. "Where's Niall?" "He's making tea downstairs." "Good." I pushed Luke down on his bed and got on top of him. I kissed him hard again, I didn't bother wasting time, I shoved my tongue into his mouth, making him moan. He put his hands under my shirt again, his fingers were cold on my back, but it felt good. I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor. He was fit. I started kissing neck, then started leaving lovebites down his neck -  I left five lovebites on his neck. "Jesus Emma." He breathed. I smiled proud of my work. I laid back down on him and went back to kissing him. "Leave me one." I breathed. He flipped me over, so I was on the bottom, he started pulling my shirt off. "You're so beautiful." He whispered coming close down to my neck. He started kissing down my neck which made me moan, then he started to bite. He bit hard as if he wanted the mark to stay for days. As if he was making me his. "Hey Luke, can you-?" Niall came into the room. "Shit." He looked over to me and Luke on the bed. I laughed, the alcohol taking over me again. "Is she still drunk?" "errrr... Very." "HEY.. I ammmmm nottt." I got up and put the shirt back on me. I got back onto the bed, kissed Luke once more and then got into his bed turning my back on the boys.

"Jesus look at that lovebite on your neck Emma." "Luke gave it to me, it's because I am his girlllfriendd." I said, "now goodnight." "She's your girlfriend?" "No, she's just overly drunk." He replied laughing quietly. I closed my eyes feeling heavy and tired, "Emma, your phone is ringing..." I didn't reply hoping they thought I had gone to sleep. "It's Conor."

Shit.