All In Her Eyes

PART ONE:

Edith found her eyes beginning to flutter open by themselves, her body suddenly becoming wide awake. Edith expected to see the countryside or the blazing campfire or even her captor, Jeff. But she found herself on the road. Her eyes went wide and her body snapped upright. Had she been sleepwalking? Edith couldn't recognize this road like the road she had walked along with Jeff last night.

It wasn't.

Was this a dream? Edith was right, she couldn't recognize this place at all. he wasn't even in the countryside, but on the road in the middle of a small town. Edith stumbled to her feet, finding herself barefooted. She noticed how dirty and bruised they were and scrunched up her face at the sight of them. Edith took a few steps forward as her eyes absorbed the looking of the town. Rows of houses on each side of the road, a peaceful neighborhood she was in. The appearance of this town didn't ring a bell with her, as it wasn't familiar to her or her eyes.

 There weren't any people around, not a soul. Edith didn't spot any cars coming either but subconsciously let her mind wander. How did she get here? Where was Jeff? Where on earth was she? What town was this? This must've been a dream, maybe a nightmare. There was no way this felt real. But what was the point in all this? Edith was curious.

A loud beeping from behind her brought Edith from her thoughts and she spun around on her heel only to see a car coming straight towards her. Before she could scream or shout, the car came to an abrupt stop right before it came crashing into her. It's breaks pulled and the wheels wailed as the car stopped before it hit her. The car's bumper only inches away from Edith.

Edith's heart almost froze, staring at how close the car was to her. She found herself frozen on the spot. Was she in trouble? She blinked her thoughts away when she heard car doors open and voices ring into the air, she panics. Angry drivers are one of the worst people to approach and here Edith was, standing dumbly on the road. She wanted to run off, acting like a coward, but her legs refused to move an inch like rooted to the spot. 

Edith's eyes looked up to see a man and woman getting out of the car, the man who used to be in the driver's seat and the woman in the passenger's. Using her sharp Creepypasta hearing, she easily caught onto their words.

"Jesus Christ, Peter" The woman scowled over at the man as the two of them got out. The woman was beautiful, probably looking a little younger than auntie Lucille. She looked exhausted, as well as the man who went by the name 'Peter'. The man looked a lot older than Adam, starting to grow and beard and

"Sorry, we're here, I thought I saw a squirrel on the road." The man defended in almost an annoyed and tired tone. Edith didn't miss his action of rolling his eyes when the woman's back was turned. As they got out of the car and slammed the doors almost too hard and to make Edith flinch, Edith suddenly noticed they hadn't even spared a glance at her.

What? 

The couple proceeded to walk around the car to the very back as Peter opened up the trunk with a grunt and the lid snapped up.

"Liu, Jeff! Help us unpack!" The woman shouted loud enough for an echo. Edith's heart stopped. Her eyes went wide in disbelief. Jeff? Who's Liu? No, it can't be. I can't. What the hell is going on?

On cue, the two back car doors slammed open at the exact same time and on either side of the car, two teenaged boys got out, moaning in irritation. Both boys were brown haired. One of them had a darker brown hair color of a chocolate while the other had a brown-like caramel. Edith couldn't deny they both looked quite handsome at their age. The chocolate-brown haired boy had the bluest eyes Edith had ever seen, almost bluer than her growing aqua ones while the caramel-brown haired boy had bright green eyes like emeralds. Both of their eyes were so hypnotizing and beautiful, she could find herself lost in them for years.