one

Hi guys! Hope you like my first ever fanfiction. Follow me on twitter - @ohLukeee. I follow back :) 

Please vote for my chapters and leave some comments x Enjoy :)

-

"What the fuck is wrong with you woman? Can't you fucking make toast with burning it? It tastes like shit."

"Then get the fuck off your lazy ass and make it yourself, I'm tired of you complaining all the time."

"This is my house, you live under my roof, I can complain if I want to, if you don't like it leave."

"Fine, maybe I fucking will."

Yeah how many times has my mother said that before, I sighed as I listened to my parents argue about something stupid again, I don't understand why my mother puts up with his shit to be honest and I don't understand why my dad doesn't let her go.

"No babe, don't leave," my dad said softly standing up and walking to her, turning her around and pulling her into a small kiss, the small kiss soon turned into heavy making out and this was my que to leave. 

I went back upstairs to get ready for school, the sooner I got ready the sooner I could leave this shithole. I could hear my parents screaming each other's names downstairs already. I felt like puking, it was disgusting. 

"Hey babe, I'm outside", my phone buzzed, making me jump and getting mascara on my nose. I smiled realising it was from my boyfriend Conor, I texted him a quick 'okay' then I ran downstairs, leaving without saying goodbye to my parents, not that they noticed that I was leaving.

"Hey love," Conor pecked my lips then took my hand as we began to walk to school.

When we got to school I kissed Conor goodbye as I watched how my old friend glared at me jealous of the fact that Conor was going out with me. Hailey and I used to be so close until I found out what a bitch she was.

"I'll see you later babe." Conor said as we walked I walked to my first class. 

"Hey Ni," I said dropping my bag and sitting down next to my best friend, Niall, as he stared out the window, "Hey Ems," he said he not taking his eyes off the window. "What you looking for?" "A girl. I mean I'm seven-fucking-teen, and I've been single for the last 2 months and I haven't had any action, I need something before I die." I laughed, "Niall you can live without sex, it's scientifically proven.' "Well I can't." I rolled my eyes, then turned my head to see a boy in the doorway.

He was hot. He had gorgeous blue eyes, and his blond hair was styled in a perfectly messed quiff. He was dressed in black skinny jeans and a black t shirt. He had a black hoodie which the slevees came to the middle of his hands and a black snapback on back of his head. He had a black backpack which was being held by only one of his shoulders and had a skateboard in on of his hands. He had a lip piercing which completed the whole 'bad boy hipsta' look. I must have been staring at him for ages when I heard "woah he's hot," I turned around to face Niall completely lovestruck with the boy. I laughed and turned to see everyone in the class staring at the boy. I turned back to look the boy once more but this time he was staring at me. I blushed and looked down at my table.

"Ah, yes you must be Luke." my maths teacher Mr.Clifford said turning to face the boy. Luke. I liked the name. "Yeah," he said not taking his eyes off me. Then looked at Mr.Clifford, and mumbled something else to him. Mr.Clifford handed him the the maths books and told him to sit in the empty seat behind me. "Woah, he's got the all the girls and boys staring at him. I need to ask how he does it, I bet he gets a different girl every night." Niall whispered to me. As Luke walked past me I shivered, feeling suddenly cold yet I felt as I was home, it was confusing and weird.

Niall turned around as soon as he sat down. "Hey, I'm Niall." I shook my head, and sighed at Niall, I expected Luke to tell him to fuck off, but I was wrong. "Luke." That's all he had to say to make me melt. his voice was like melted chocolate. "This my best friend, Emma." Fuck. You. Niall. I turned around and smiled, "Hi,' I said, "Hey," he replied. "I like your name." He said quietly. I could feel my heart beating fast. "Thanks, I like yours too," I smiled, he smiled back. God. This is was painful but loved it. His smile was amazing, he smiled with his teeth which were pefect, I literally thought my heart was going to explode. I turned back around to face Mr.Clifford. 

I didn't turn around again for the rest of the lesson although Niall did and kept talking to him, and everytme Luke spoke I felt as if I was going to die any second. 

The lesson seemed to drag on, I was feeling impatient and hot, I neede to leave - as soon as the bell went, I left the room not bothering to say goodbye to Niall or Luke, I walked alone to my next lesson in which I would see my boyfriend again and he would make these weird feelings go.

I don't even know Luke, I most certainly have not got a crush on someone I literally just met. Plus he probably has a girlfriend considering how attractive he was, and I have a boyfriend and I do not like Luke.

I don't.

I wish I wasn't //  Luke Hemmings   On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara