I thought you hated me

LAMELO POV😗
Me and y/n have been married for a year now. I just came back from the game playing as Lakers. I won the game and y/n has been ignoring my calls. "Ight guys good game but I have to go back home." I said to my players. I drove home. I went inside seeing no one there. "Babe?" I called her. I dropped my bags and went upstairs. Seeing my baby in transparent flowing robe with lingerie under it.

*her outfit*

*her outfit*

She was looking at the window. I walked behind her putting my arms around her waist. She avoid eye contact with me. She pushes me away and walks off. I stopped her by the wrist. "Y/N PLEASE TELL MEEE WHYYYY YOURE NOT TALKING TO MEE!" I yelled whining. "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW!! I LOOKED THROUGH YOUR MESSAGES AND I KNOW YOURE TALKING TO HER AGAIN!!!" I saw tears foaming on her eyes. She ran away with her flowy robe to the bathroom. This girl that we're talking about is my ex. Ashley. We've been dating for a while till I saw her cheating on me with my best friend. "Y/n please wait. We're just talking as friends." I said leaning on the door. "SO SHES NOT FLIRTING WITH YOU?? IT KINDA SEEM LIKE SHE STILL LIKES YOU!!" She yells as from inside the bathroom. "Babbyy I still love you. I'll die if you don't love me again. Baby please answer me. I'll delete her contact from ever existing to make you talk to me." I sighed.

She finally unlocks the door. I showed her the contact and deleted it. I looked up at her wiping her tears. "Do you actually love me?" She asks me. "That's a stupid question...of course I do and I'll never do anything to hurt my babygirl." Putting my two fingers on her chin. Getting closer.. and closer. That's when we kissed then had a huge make out session. We took it to the bed. I took off her rob and of course she had that lingerie on. "Girl, you turning me on with this outfit." I smirked biting my bottom lips. "Mhmm..I assumed.." She slowly goes on top of me. While i put my hands on her ass. We kissed again but this time more action....... IF YOU GET MY DRIFT!!! After all of that...We both laid in bed together. "I love you." I kissed her forehead.