Between us.. part 2

Y/N POV🙃
My best friend couldn't even come because of work so I'm going solo. Since everyone is dressing fancy and fine. I decided to try myself.

*outfit*

*outfit*

So I parked and everyone was looking at me. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I went inside and the whole school was inside. He did have a big house. I looked around and saw Ja dancing with Jazz. Ughh the last person I want to see. I was ready to leave till the birthday boy hugs me from behind as he closes my eyes with his hand. "Can you guess who?" He asks me. "Hmm...Lil Durk?" I answered jokingly. "Sheesh I wish." He laughs. He let his hand go as I turned around. "Hey Melo. Happy birthday!" I embraced in his arms smelling his strong cologne. "Thank you Ma. You look sexy and Mmmm smell good too." He smiles at me. Ma? This is very new to me. "Thank you." I chuckled. "Oh I gotta show you my friends. They've been asking me who's the special girl i'm bringing." He held my hand as we walk through a crowd of people. Special girl? Strange. They were by the bar area. "This is the girl y'all. This is Y/N." He says to them. I shook all of their hands. "Aren't you the mascot?" One of his friends asks me. "Oh yeah i am." I scratched my arms. "You look beautiful Y/N by the way." His other friends smiles at me. I felt Melo's arms stiffens. I squeezed his arms warning him to stay calm. "Thank you." I smiled. "Uhm Melo you want a drink?" I looked up at him. "Bet." He says still eyeing his friend. "Y'all enjoy the party ok?" He said to them as he slowly snaps out. They all scattered out. "Melo what the hell was that?" I asked him. "It was nothing..I'm cool." He says grabbing drinks. After a few drinks I was a little tipsy. "Oh shit! My song is on!Come on!" I grabbed Melo's hands and dragged him to the dance floor aka the big ass living room.

So everyone started dancing with their partners. I started dancing with Melo. Ass all over his crotch area. From the corner of my eyes I can see Ja dancing with Jazz but was looking at me and Melo. I ain't give two shits about him. My hands were on his neck and hair and we were starring at each other. I smiled at him as I kept going. We stopped till the music changed. We then chilled by the pool patio.

"So did you have fun?" He asked me. "Mmmm a little." I said trying to hide my smile. "I can see that smile." He chuckled at me. "I love your smile.." He then lifted my chin and kissed me. I had to kiss back. His lips were so soft and plumped. "MELO WE CUTTING THE CAKE!" His older brother yells at him. We stopped kissing. "IGHT ZO IM COMING!" He yells at him back. He then looks at me. "Yes I'll stay." I smiled. He smiled as he went inside. I went inside as everyone faced Melo by a big ass cake. I smiled just looking at how happy he is. He's usually stressing over homework or basketball.

We all sang happy birthday then he blows the candles. We all cheered as the music came back.

*end of the party*

"Thanks for coming. I really enjoyed it." He smiles. "Wouldn't you enjoy regardless?" I asked him. "Well yeah of course but with you..it felt more than better." He smiles "Melo why are you acting so nice to me? I'm just a sneaky link." I said to him. "Y/N, you're not like any girl i've hooked up with. The smallest things about you turn me on. Shit you even look after me. No girl be doin that!" He explains. "Awe Melo." I smiled. "Oh I have your gift for you." I gave him a little box with his name in it. "What's in it?" He asks me. "I'll let you open it." I said as I start my engine. "I'll see you at school tomorrow."