Baby daddies 1

YOUR POV😍
I get to see my baby Kevin today so I made him his favorite dinner when he gets home.

*outfit*

*outfit*

I heard his keys jiggle as I was fixing the table. He swings the door open as he drops his bags. "Baby heyy!" I ran and hugged him. "Mmmm hey mamas! Mmm what smells good? And I ain't talking about the food." He looks at me. I started cheesing at his comment. "Come sit." I grabbed his hands and pulled out his plate.

He started grubbing on the food

He started grubbing on the food. I started eating too. Just watching him enjoying my food felt great.

If you didn't know, me and him met at a club. He was my one night stand but he then became attached to me. It was weird. Like when I was ready to go home he grabbed my hands and looked at me and said "when can I see you again?" When he said that, I had a feeling someone caught feelings for me. It was strange how a basketball player from the NBA wanted a girl from the Woman's Shelter. It was so weird. Anyways...

We finished dinner and I grabbed our plates to clean. As I was cleaning, I can feel Kevin's  body behind me. With his big arms around my waist kissing my neck. "Come on baby let's have fun.." he mumbles. "Cant you see i'm busy?" I chuckled. "Come on baby." He says nibbling on my ears. Oh he really got my weakest part. I bit my lip trying not to get his attention. I finally finish and he carried me onto the countertop and kissed me. Then he started kissing my neck. I moaned a little giving him a little tease. I stopped him. "Come on we're not done just yet." I held his hands and walked upstairs to the bedroom. He closes the door behind him as we continue to make out. He carries me on the bed not breaking the kiss. He slowly takes my boxers off. "Uh Uh we taking all the clothes off this time." I stopped kissing him. "Shit say less." He chuckles. So he took off all his clothes.

First I gave him sloppy toppy. I kissed his dick before i start anything. It's a signature thing i do when i'm about to go down. "Girl stop playing with me." He laughs. I started from the top and went down. He kept groaning and shit. Shit was messy but he liked it. He started creaming and he catching his breath. I got back up and kissed him.

Then he ate me out. He was so much better than Melo. Kevin gets all the parts and he makes me feel special when he doing it. He started licking the clit then playing with the vagay. He really got me screaming his name. I grabbed his hair as he kept going. He did sooo good that I try to pull away from the feeling but his big ass keep being it back. My toes are curling and my stomach feeling tight as hell. "AHHH OH KEVIN!" I squirted all over the sheets and his face. He wipes the juices off his face. "I did tell you to stop.." I said quietly. "Baby I ain't know you was THAT WET!" He smirks. "WE DEFINITELY AINT FINISH YET!" He says playing with his dick. I turned around jiggling my ass to tease him a little. I arched my bad as he sticks his dick. Oh I started screaming.

Ok i'm guessing y'all don't give a damn how he fucked me so lemme fast forward to the last position we was in.

So I just stared riding his dick. He was just laying in bed watching me ride his dick. He sits up looking like he's ready to climax. Whenever he does, he screams "IM COMING!" But he ain't do it this time. He did make the face that he was done. He then kissed me. I gave him a confused face then I felt it inside of me. I stopped kissing him. "NO NO NO!" I whined at him. He really cummed in me... "Baby I.." I cut him off" No no no let me go." I said unwrapping his arms around my lower back. I ran to the bathroom locking the door. "Baby wait...I ain't mean to." It's like the whole situation was happening again. "I don't want it to happen again." I wiped my tears. "Want what to happen?" Kevin asks from behind the door. All he heard was me crying in the bathroom. "Look let's go take a shower and you can cry and vent to me ok?" He says to me. It went silent for a little. I slowly opened the door.

"So me and Melo was a thing and we of course had Lennox. But Lennox wasn't planned. A day we had sex Melo went without a condom. He says he was going to pull out. But of course he didn't. The next week i felt the symptoms. I took a pregnancy test and all three said i was pregnant. Told my parents about it and they were mad at me. I was kicked out first thing in the morning. Then when I told Lamelo. He told me to get an abortion but I ain't have money for that and even if I did then I wouldn't do it. He not only broke up with me but he cheated on me and ignored me like crazy! I was homeless and pregnant. But my school helped me find a Woman Shelter. I wasn't happy at all. Especially after my birth." I explained. "Y/N why you ain't tell me this???" Kevin asks me. "I didn't want to bring back this terrible time." I sniffed. Kevin hugs me. "I will never let that happen to you. If you are pregnant then WE are both going to take care of it. I love you and all your little things." He smiles kissing my forehead. "You promise?" I looked up at him. "I promise." He pecks my lips with his.