Daniel's mom

MELO POV
"GREAT JOB ON YOUR VOCABULARY TEST DANIEL!" I smiled at Daniel as I hand him his test. Daniel's one of the smartest kids in my class. He's sweet and kind and very shy. He always smiles at me with his left dimples. At dismissal, his grandma usually picks him up. "Hiii Mr. Ball!" She waves at me. "Heyy Mary! Daniel's been really good today!" I told her. "That's my baby!" She hugs him. "Oh i forgot to tell you, I got a new job starting tomorrow and i can't pick up Daniel anymore. So i believe his mom can get him from now on. She told me she can change her schedule for him." She explains. "That's fine with me."

I never met Daniel's mom but I've heard things about her. The kids laugh at him because of where she work and how his dad is locked up for hurting her. They said he grew up in the ghetto but moved to live a better life. Where does she work at? Strip Club! I know right. 

All the kids left and I went and cleaned the classroom and dipped to play basketball with the bros. "You still talk to Jasmine?" My Homeboy Mike asks me. "Nah..she friend zoned me for that bitch ass Tan." "The pretty boy? That's crazy.. don't think about it too much man. There's other girls out there." Mike passed me the ball. "I know...maybe i don't deserve a girl." I sighed. "Chillll Melo, let's play ball."

*the next day*

Everyone went home but me and Daniel. "Is your mom coming soon?" I looked at Daniel. She texted me saying she's coming. Daniel response. I saw a car pull up in front of us. She comes out with a slim thick ass body with a button piercing. Hair so flowy. Ass so big.

"HIII MOMMMY!!" Daniel hugs her

"HIII MOMMMY!!" Daniel hugs her. "Heyyy my little angel! Ready to go?" She smiles at him. Then she looks up at me. "Hi I'm YN! I'm sorry i'm late. My job loves me." She chuckled. "It's ok! Daniel's good company. But I'm Daniel's teacher Mr. Ball." I smiled. "Daniel, you ain't tell me your teacher was a bit fine.." She smiles a me. Her dimples shows just like Daniel. My heart drops. "Moooom!" Daniel gets embarrassed. My face turns red. "Well let me go..Thank you again Mr Ball." YN opens the door for Daniel. "Please..call me Lamelo." I chuckled. They both waved me and i waved back. "GOOOOODAAAAAAAAMNNN!!" I said to myself. She kept coming to pick up Daniel for awhile. She looked so sexy everytime i see her. Then one day...

Daniel was in the car listening to his music on his phone. "Hey uhm YN, would you like to go on a date with me? It's ok if you don't want to." I scratched
my head. "I would love to." She smiles at me. My face lights up. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7?" I asked her. "Yess yesss!" She gets excited. She gets in her car and drives off.

The date was great! I took her out at a fancy restaurant then i took her to my place. You already know what went down in there. 

*few months later*