The new girl

MELO POV😍
"Yo!" I looked at my right seeing my dawg next to me. "Wood what's good?" I dabbed him. "Shit...I was just gonna get some lunch. You down?" Wood asked me. Just then this fine ass girl (you) walked pass me. We made eye contact as she walks pass me. It felt like it was in slow motion. I slowly smiled as she smiles back. Like we were communicating with our eyes. Then she walks away. "YOOO MELO!!" Wood snapped me out. I shook my head, blinking. I looked around but she was gone. "I know your ass ain't drooling over the new girl." He laughs. "She's so fine. Aye you know if she's taken or not?" I looked at Wood. "She's single. Plus she just moved to LA so this place is kinda new." He responded. "I gotta talk to her." I said gazing at where I met her.

*later*

Me, Wood, and the boys were eating at the dinner. The new girl pops from the back of the diner with her uniform and started taking orders. My eyes widened. "Yo ain't that the new girl you like?" Wood says eating his fries. I nod my head. She looked so beautiful in uniform. "Dude go talk to her." Wood shakes me. "I don't know..what if she says no?" I sighed. "LAMELO BALL BEING SCARED OF A REJECTION? Brahhh! Just go!" Wood pushes me toward the front counter where she was cleaning. "Oh my gosh are you ok?" She asks me. "Uh...yea. Just playing around with homies back there.." I chuckled nervously. "Aren't you Lamelo? The point guard?" She asks me. SHE KNOWS MY NAME! "Uh no..wait..yesss yess it is." I stuttered. She laughs at my stuttering. "I'm YN. I just moved here a few weeks ago." I seen you in the hallway today. "Didn't think you'd notice me." She chuckled. "Well here I am..noticing you." I smiled. "Uhm maybe you want to hangout with me after practice? That's if you want to. You don't have to but if you want." I kept going. "Hey hey... I'll go. No need to be nervous." She holds my hands trying to calm me down. I looked at her hands holding mine and turned red. I started laughing uncontrollably. Wood saves me from this awkwardness. "I see you guys are vibin." He smiles. "I'll see you after practice then?" She asks. I smiled at her uncontrollably. She then walk over to the next customer.

part 2??????