Im Sorry

YOUR POV
"No girl I'm never going back to him again. He broke my heart and betrayed me. Im gonna give him back his necklace and ask for my stuff back." I told my homegirl on the phone. "Why can't you keep the bracelet? It's worth A LOT!!" She tells me. "Girl forget you. Im at his house anyways girl i'll talk to you later."

I saw that he was home and that the front door was cracked open. "Melo?? Are you home?" I yelled. No response was said. "Melo?" I opened the door and the way I dropped my phone. Melo was on the floor shot in his chest and stomach. "Melo!!" I ran to him. My hands covered in his blood. He wasn't moving. "MELOOO WAKE UP!!" I shook him. "Shittttt!! Oh my gosh!!" I grabbed my phone and called the emergency. The operator were asking me all of these questions. Then Melo started mumbling. "Yesss Yess! He's kinda responding." I told the operator. "YN?" Melo says to me. "PLEASE HURRY!!" I said to them. Just as I hung up Melo just kept saying "Im sorry Im sorry!" He knew it was me that was holding him. "Melo it's ok we can talk about this later but please just relax until the ambulance comes." I told him. His house was vandalized and hetic. "i broke my promise...and I deserve this.." He holds my hands. I had tears in my eyes. The ambulance came and took Melo. I was told to stay for questioning. I told them everything I know. Our relationship..the time I left work...how I found him. I sighed while shaking my legs. "You guys think Melo is gonna be ok?" I asked the detectives. "We haven't heard from this famous basketball player yet but we will keep you updated." They said as they let me leave the room. I was worried about him.

I know he cheated on me with a very far pretty model but it just wasn't the time to think about that.