Community College part 1

YN POV
"Yes mom, I gave Grandma food." I said to her getting ready to go to school. "Ok sweetie be safe out there ok?" She hugs me. "I will." I went outside to the bus stop and waited for the bus. The bus came and drove me to school. I went to my English class and found my seat. The seat next to me was empty but I ain't mind. The class started and the professor was going over the work we were goin to do. I was new to the class so I ain't know nobody. Just then... "IM SORRY IM SORRY PROFESSOR! COACH HAD ME STAY LONGER FOR PRACTICE!" This really tall fine guy yells while sitting next to me. "Next time i'll tell your coach but for now get your notes out." The professor sighs then continues with the lesson. I took my notebook out and I can feel homie staring at me. "You new here?" I heard from him. I looked at him and nod trying not to disturb the lesson. He pulls out his notes and started looking for something. "Shit!" He whispered out loud. "LAMELO!" The professor yells at him. "I'm sorry... continue the lesson sir." Lamelo awkwardly says. "You got a pencil or pen?" He asks me. I gave him my extra pen.

"What's your name by the way?" He asks me. "I'm YN." I whispered. "That's a beautiful name." He smiles at me. I try to ignore his comment because I don't want to get in trouble. "You live around here?" He asks me. He just kept asking me these questions. "LAMELO BALLLL!" Professor yells at him once more. "YN is he bothering you in anyway?" The professor asks me. "No sir.." I respond. "If he is you can always move seats." He says turning back to the board. Lamelo did keep staring at me. Like he pretended he was paying attention then looks at me. The class finally finished and I was on my way to my next class. "HEY HEY!!" Melo follows me then walks next to me. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. My name is Lamelo Ball. Im a point guard on the basketball team and I'm a cool man." He smiles. "I'm YN. I'm just a college student.." I responded. "I mean you seem like a cool person." He smiles at me. "Yo Melo!" He dabs some people in the hallway we were in. "You seem cooler." I said proving my point. "Look i'm just an average man who loves basketball." "HEY Melo!!" He dabs another group of people. "I'm sure you're average." I rolled my eyes. "How about you watch one of my games? I have one tonight." He says. "Melo!!!" These two girls came up to him. "Party at my house... you coming right?" One of the girls ask. "Definitely!" " Don't keep us waiting." She feels his pants as he walks away. "Uh I should get going.." I said feeling awkward. "Wait!! Are you going??" He asks me. "I can't... I got work." I said walking into my class.

*3 hours later *

Class was over and I went outside to wait for my bus to come. "YN?" I turned seeing Melo. "Oh hey..I thought you went home." I said. "Nah.. i'm going now to get ready for the game. You want a ride?" He asks me. "You don't have to." I told him. "I want to though. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be driving this thing anyways." He tells me. I try not to smile at his comment. "Come on let's go." So we went to his car. Very expensive. Then we drove off. "So you gotta boyfriend?" He asks me. I sighed. "No Melo. "You gotta side nigga?" He asks me. "What? No! I never had sex before." I told him.

LAMELO POVAfter seeing this girl in class I couldn't keep her out my head

LAMELO POV
After seeing this girl in class I couldn't keep her out my head. The way she walks..the way she smiles... the way her hands touched mine when she gave me the pencil...her body...the way she smells......her attitude....her lips...

I gave her a ride home...often actually. She never asked but I always offer. She tried to give me gas money but her presence is what pays for me.

*a few weeks later*

I was stretching on the court before the game was starting. She came. She was by herself but she came. I waved at her and she waved back smiling at me. OH THIS IS GONNA BE A GOOD GAME!! Game started and I was just going in on them. Dunking left to right, making three points. I was just going in. All because she was in the crowd. I ain't want to treat her like the rest of these hoes I fuck. I actually like her. The game was over and my team won. We dabbing each other up and getting all happy. I looked to see YN cheering so happily. God I want to have her kids. After, I went to the locker room, I showered and grabbed my bags. She was by my car waiting for me. She turns and the smile she gave me warmed my heart. "You did so good!!" She hugs me. She was holding a teddy bear with my Jersey on it and other goodies. "Here you go! I just thought of getting you something." She smiles. "Thank you!" I said hugging her again. I gotta call from my homeboy. "Yeoooo! We're celebrating the victory win at Todd's house. The bad bitches are here!!" He yells. I looked at her then the phone. "Not tonight Todd...i got other plans." And so I did. I got ice cream with YN. Then I got to meet her mom and grandma. 2 sweet people. I see where she gets the attitude from. I wanted to spend more time with her but it was late. "Thank you again for the gift." I told her. "No problem! I'm happy you won." "I don't care if I win that game or not. As long as I win you." I pulled her closer and kissed her. She kissed back. Then we both stop. She got me feeling all type of ways right now. "Goodnight Melo." She says. "Night Mama." I said to her as I get in the car. I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss.