Meet and greet

Your POV

Today was the day Me and little brother which is 16 years old is going to meet the famous Lamelo Ball☺️ Me and Lamelo are the same age which is 23 (fake) tbh I have a little crush on him. We got our stuff and drove to the destination. We arrived at the place and it was packed. There was a long line. We waited for Lamelo and Lonzo. They finally arrived few minutes later. Then Lamelo caught eye contact with me. I looked down at my feet. The two sat down and started signing autographs and taking pictures. Finally it was our turn. "OMG LAMELO IM A HUGE FAN CAN I HAVE A PICTURE WITH YOU!" My brother screams. Lamelo chuckled. "Yeah sure." I took the picture of them. Melo signed ybn shirt. "Thanks Lamelo." Before I left Lamelo grabbed my wrist. "Can I take a picture of us just for my Instagram?" He says to me smiling. I was a little nervous. The fact that he grabbed my wrist. "Uhh..."I was stuttering a little. "Y/n COME ON THIS LAMELO BALL THATS TALKING TO YOU!!" My brother yells at me. "Ok ok I guess." I went closer to Melo. I was shaking a little. My brother took the picture. Lamelo put his arms around my waist. I felt my heart come out my body. I wasn't thinking for a second. I kissed his cheeks for one of the pictures. His face widened. "Is everything ok?" I asked him. He clears his throat. "Naw I'm cool." We finished taking pictures. "What's your Instagram I wanna tag you." He asks. I gave it to him. It got quiet all of a sudden. "Um so I'll see you around." I said breaking the silence. Lamelo kept staring me. "Um we should go now." I said messing up my brother hair. "It was nice to meet you guys."  Melo says to us. We went in the car. "Melo likes you for real." He says to me. "Y/b/n Nonsense, he's just a celebrity and plus he'll forget me by tomorrow."

🏓THE NEXT DAY🏓

I woke up with my hair crazy. I grabbed my phone and saw that Lamelo Dmed me on Instagram. I unlocked my my phone and checked what it was. He says "hey yn I think you're kinda pretty can we  hangout later today" I was lost on many levels. But he messaged me. I squealed in happiness. "Why do you sound like a dying whale?" My brother asks me as he walks in my room. I just threw one of my pillows at him. He dodges it and throws it back. I just showed him my phone. He squeals do too. "THE LAMELO BALL WANTS TO DATEE YOUUU AND THEN HES GONNA BE MY BROTHER IN LAW THEN IM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE....." My brother kept going. "Woah brother chill." I chucked. I just hope it's what I expected.