baby daddies 2

Y/n POV
*the next day*
"Yeah and he says he totally fine with me having a kid." I said as I was on the phone with Layla. "Ouuu girl keep him! HE LIKES YOU!" Layla yells at me. "I know but what if he leaves." I sighed. "He is not. Just relax. But girl i'll call you after this nail appointment." Layla says. "Ok peace out!" I hanged up. "Are you ready to go babe?" Kevin asks me as he lock his front door. "Yeah!" I smiled at him. "So first we have to go to Lamelo's house to pick up Lenny and then we can hangout together." I smiled. "Bet let's go!" He says getting in the car.

*my outfit*

*my outfit*

We went to Lamelo's house. I got out the car and so did Kevin. "Kevin babe you don't have to get out the car." I said to him. "Naw it's cool I just wanna say hey to an old friend." He smiles as he holds my hands. We walked up to the front door. I rang the doorbell. "WHO THE HELLL IS IT?" We heard Lamelo's voice from inside. "It's Y/N!" I yelled back. "Oh shit." It sounds like he tripped and fell behind the door. He opens the door fixing himself. "Hey Y/N.." He smirks at me. Then he looks at Kevin. His face drops dramatically. "Kevin?" He starts eyeing Kevin. "Melo man what's going on?" He dabs Melo but Melo doesn't seem to be cool with Kevin. "I'm coolin man." Melo says back to him. "Can we come in?" I asked him. "Yeah yeah sure." Melo says as me and Kevin walks in. "I'm going to get Lennox from upstairs." I said going upstairs. "I'll be back." I kissed Kevin's cheeks. I can tell they both was starring at me going upstairs.

LAMELO POV
"Man why the fuck are you here?!" I asked Kevin. "We here to pick up Lennox." He smiles at me. "You couldn't wait in the car or something? I don't want your ass here." I yelled. "Look Melo I am not here to fight with you. I just wanna chill and set our differences aside." He says. "You sound dumb as hell. Not only is you my rival but you dating my ex and baby mama? Naw you tripping." I rolled my eyes. "Look you fuckin asshole, I am just tryna be nice to you. From what i'm hearing.. it ain't sound like you changed one bit." He says to me. "Nigga what?" I said confused. "I know what you did to Y/N. How you wanted her to have an abortion and tried to ignore her? Pussy move right there Melo." I froze and gave him an angry look. "Who told you that?" I asked. He chuckles before saying anything. "Funny story right? Me and Y/N was making love and I nutted in her. Then she started to gets mad at me. I ain't know why she was mad at me but she told me about you and your foolish ass in high school. Shake my fuckin head Melo. Surprised you actually met Lennox." 

All he said just hit me like a bullet.

"I'm back yall. Sorry Lenn had an accident upstairs." Y/N says coming downstairs with Lenn. I forgot how fine she was. With her cute smile and nice body. "Well we'll be back tomorrow." Y/N says to me. "Alright be safe." I smiled at her and Lenn. "And it was nice to see you again Lamelo. Good luck at the game tonight." Kevin winks at me. I growled at him as they closed the door. "FUCKKKKKK!" I got so mad I threw my vase on the floor. I dropped on the floor feeling pain.

Y/N POV
So we all went to the mall to go shopping all day. Then we went to go get some ice cream. The little tv on the corner was playing the NBA. "Lenn look at your daddy on TV." I said pointing at the TV. Hornets wasn't in the lead and it was 4th quarter. "Oh no he's losing.." I said. "Oh damn he is." Kevin says looking himself. I looked away for a minute. Then all I heard was yelling from the tv. Melo started fighting with someone in the Celtics. "Oh no..." I quietly said. "That's crazy." Kevin laughs. "Oh Lennox fell asleep. I think we should get going." Kevin says carrying Lenn." I snapped out. "Oh yeah yeah sure. Lets go." I said grabbing my bag. The whole ride home I just kept thinking about Melo for some reason. I guess from how nice he's been to me. I carried Lenn to his bed room in Kevin's house. I went to shower and Kevin came to join me. I was scrubbing his chest. "You ok Y/N/N *your nickname*?" Kevin asks me. "I'm ok boo. I just have a lot to think." I said to him. He lifts my face. "I just want you to be ok." Kevin pecks my lips. "I will. I smiled at him." After the shower we both went to sleep. I was sleeping on his chest just thinking about Lamelo. Maybe I might talk to him tomorrow.