Baby Daddies 3

Y/N POV💭
*a year later*

"OH MY GOSH IM PREGNANT!" I shouted to Kevin as I got out the bathroom. "Ohhhhh shitttt!!" Kevin runs in excitement hugging me. The nut finally fertilize the egg... what the hell?

We were hugging and tumbled on the floor. We both started laughing after. "I can't believe I'm going to be a father." Kevin whispered to me. "You'll be an amazing father Kevin. I promise." I kissed him.

Weeks and Weeks went by. We were getting ready to become a family. Made the bedroom, got the supplies, planning a baby shower, etc. The whole world knows about it.

Few days later, we went on a little date just to talk.

"You know Kevin?" I started the conversation as we were holding hands

"You know Kevin?" I started the conversation as we were holding hands. "I always wanted to get married by the sun set." I said looking up at him. "Really?" He asks me. "I don't know. Just the view and the groom holds my hands as he say his views to me and as he says it the sun is setting down. Then we kiss as the sun is low." I smiled looking at the ocean. "We can make that happen....right now." Kevin says snapping me out. "Huh?" I looked at him. "Married..we can get married now. Nothing is stopping us now. We've been dating for some time now and with this baby coming in soon I think this would be amazing for us." He looks at me. "Y/N I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Would you make me the happiest guy and marry me. RIGHT NOW!?"

"Kevin we've been dating for 2 years now you think it's time?" I asked him. "I do but how about you?" He asks me. Fuck he put me in the spotlight. I did a lot of thinking. Lamelo...Lennox...Me...Kevin...new addition.... But I really love Kevin. He's my life. But Lamelo...you know what FUCK LAMELO! "I'll marry you Kevin.." I smiled at him. His grin went really wide and he hugs me. "YESSS!! I even got the ring for you." He pulls it out his pocket. "Oh wow...Kevin." I lend him my finger as he put it on. He gets up from his knees and kissed me. Getting married and a kid on the way... this is an interesting ride.

WOULD YALL BE IN THE SAME SITUATION?

TEAM MELO OR KEVIN?

WHAT GENDER YOU THINK THE CHILD IS GOING TO BE?