The punishment

Y/N Pov

I've been engaged with Melo for a year now. I was cleaning the house. From the rooms, the kitchen everywhere. But meanwhile I was cleaning the dishes, Lamelo was behind me. "Hey baby." He says kissing my neck. "Melo can we do this later I'm trying to clean." I said a little grumpy. "Come on babe you've cleaning all day." He whines to me "After I finish cleaning these dishes." I turned to him. He looked ready for some fucking. I turned back around and continued "But why not now.." He spanked my ass. He smacked my ass so hard. I gasped. It kinda turnt me on but I couldn't just stop cleaning just for this. "I'm sorry baby." I said putting a dish away. "Uh Fine! be that way I'll meet you upstairs." He ran upstairs. I finally finished the chores and went upstairs to me and Lamelo room. Lamelo quickly pinned me to the wall. "Melo what are you doing?" I asked him looking in his eyes. "You made me wait for our us time." He says looking at me in my eyes as well. "Babe I'm sorry. But the house wouldn't clean itself." I️ said trying to let go. "Now I️ have to punish you." He smirks. He turns around smacking my booty. I️ bit my lips. Getting turned on. He took off all my clothes leavin me with naked. He spanked me more. I bit my lips giving out a moan. He handcuffed me. "Damn you are sexy!" He said with an angry tone. He put on the edge of the bed spreading my legs. He started teasing me. "Meloooo!!" I said with anger and before you know it he finger fucc me. I was moaning and feeling soo satisfied and so many ways. My toes kept curling and I couldn't stop him because i was handcuffed. "You shouldn't have left me waiting." He then kisses me. "Babyyy... faster...harder." He did what I said and my moans got louder. Then he pulled out two fingers and licked it. "Oh you ready for Bryan?" He says to me. We named his dick and everytime we fuck we use that name. I nod my head as pull down his pants. Whew I love me some Bryan.