my maid part 1

YN POV
"YN! Hurry up and clean up the living room! The boys are coming very soon!" Melo yells at me. "Yes sir.." I rushed to clean the kitchen. I ran to the living and vacuumed the carpet. The doorbell rings. "Sweetie, I'll see you later. The girls day started and i am running late." Izzy kisses Melo. I wished I found love like them. Izzy opens the door and greeted all his friends. They all went in the living room and seen me. I was cleaning the picture frame of Melo's wedding picture. "YN you can clean upstairs.." Melo points. "Yes sir." As i was grabbing my supplies, I bumped one of his friends. "Oh my gosh!" I dropped some of my things. "It's alright.." He chuckles. The man was fine as hell. He had a nice smile. "Thank you..I'm sorry again." I said running upstairs. He watched as I went up. "Lucas man! We waiting for you!" Melo yells in the background. He looks at me one more time then goes where the boys are. I continued on my cleaning.

*4 hours later*

"FUCK! YN WHERE IS MY NEW COAT?!!" Melo comes out his room. "Baby what's going on?" Izzy comes from behind me. "MY COAT!! I had it on my bed and now it's gone. THIS BITCH MOVED IT!" "Melo be nice... maybe it's in the closet." Izzy walks with Melo in their room tried to find the coat. I felt bad for "losing" his coat. "WE FOUND IT!" Izzy says coming out. "Now what do you have to say ?" Izzy shrugs at Melo. "I'm sorry.." He rolls his eyes. "I'm going to party..i'll see you later." Melo pecks Izzy's lips. "Drive safe!" Izzy waves.

*Izzy*

*Izzy*

"I'm sorry for his damn behavior. He's been going through a lot ever since that doctor visit." She sighs. "I'm sorry again. I know you would of been a great mom." I held her hands. "It's ok YN. Life works in interesting ways. But go get some sleep." Izzy sighs to me. "I will. Goodnight!" Izzy goes to bed and i went to my room. I took a shower and put my sleep clothes.

* your sleepwear**

* your sleepwear**

I cleaned everything and i went to the living room and found a jacket. Luckily Melo went to bed early... "It can't be Melos... hmmm." Just then the doorbell rings. I looked at the peep hole and seen Melo's friend. I opened it. His friend just stares at me and my body. "Oh my gosh..what are you doing here at this time??" I whispered. "I left my jacket here." I walked to the living room and grabbed his jacket. "Thank you beautiful." He says to me. "Now go home!" "Wait? I can't get your name?" He asks me. "Sir it's late and i don't want to get in trouble!" I whispered. "Look I'm Lucas. You are?" He waits for me. I sighed. "I'm YN.." "Well it's nice to meet you." He shakes my hands. "I hope I can bump into you one day again and see where things go." "Lucas I don't want to get in trouble." "I promise! Mama it's ok. Me and Melo are cool just chill." He still holds my hands while looking in my eyes. I kept staring at em but i then snapped out. I let go of his hands. "Look Lucas I'll see you next time. Ok?" I tell him. "I wanna talk to you more though. Can i get your number?" He smiles. "GOODNIGHT!!" I slammed the door and leaned against it. Then i heard "Gawwwdamnn! I'll do anything for her damn number." Lucas was a sweet guy but i was scared of Melo.

*Lucas*

*Lucas*

MELO POV
"So you just gonna lie to your wife? Dude that's so wrong!" Aj says to me as he throw dollar bills at the stripper. Listen man,  me and Izzy sex game has been so dry after that doctor visit." Yes! I have sex with other women and even tried to "seduce YN" after hours but I cant help it. "Sorry guys! My mom was calling me from her job." Lucas walks in. "It's cool!" I said throwing money. "It feels wrong that you here." Lucas awkwardly looks at me. "Look if y'all finna bash me then you can leave." I rolled my eyes. "You're a bitch anyways Melo! I'm going home." Lucas says getting up from his seat. I sticked the middle finger at him as he leaves. "You guys are terrible ass friends. You guys are supposed to be with me and to support each other." I sighed. "Support you? It's only me here and I don't even like what you're doing." Aj shrugs.

*the next day*

YN POV
I was making breakfast for Izzy and Melo. "Good Morning Melo! Good Morning YN!" Izzy walks downstairs. "Good morning Izzy! I made you guys breakfast. I know you're allergic to gluten and Melo isn't a fan of my eggs so I have made you two something different." I grinned. "Thank you again YN. Melo we still have to discuss about the party next week. For my new clothing store." She smiles. "Why we gotta throw a party for that?" Melo chews his bacon. "Because it's an opening! Now just know that you have to wear purple cause we'll be taking pictures and everyone will be coming." She says going on her phone. Melo rolls his eyes. I cleaned the kitchen just hearing the conversation. It seems like Melo ain't want to go. "I'll be back, Ronald is calling me." She walks outside. Melo sighs as he goes back to his room. I grabbed his plate and her plate and washed the dishes. The front door opens. It was Lucas. He had a basketball fit on. "Melo??" He yells looking around. Then he sees me. "Mamas!" He smiles at me. I ignored him. "So you not gonna say hi to me?" He walks in front of me. "I can't talk to you." I sighed dusting the fine china. "You can talk to me. I don't bite. I promise." He holds my hands. "I really can't." I whispered. "LUCAS WTF YOU DOING?" Melo says as he walks towards us. "Get back to work! You poor fuck!" He yells at me. "Yes sir." I went back to work. "Melo you gotta chill with the name calling brah." Lucas saying getting serious. "She's just a maid. Come on! Let's get to the court." Melo leaves. "Don't listen to him. He's a fuck tard." Lucas whispered to me. "It's ok. He's my boss. You guys go ahead." I sighed. Lucas looked at me one more time and shakes his head. I kept cleaning.

"Heyyyy YN!" Izzy smiles at me with the groceries. "Ms. Ball." I grinned. "Please call me Izzy." She sits in front of me. "You know i seen you talking to Lucas lately. It seems like he really likes you." She giggles. I tried not to make eye contact with her. "It's ok! I'm not like Melo. I think you should go for it. Look, tomorrow is the party for my store and I think you need a break from the cooking and cleaning. Well you have help serve for a few if you want." She grins. "Oh you don't have to." I looked up at her. "Yn! I want you to have fun and mingle!!" Izzy giggle once again. "Find an outfit and enjoy your break!" "Thank you!!" I smiled very hard.