I want you prt.1

inspiration by netflix original "YOU"

LAMELO BALL POV
I cant forget you Y/N.. When I think of you I smile. When I see you I get more excited. I remember first seeing you. I was in the club with my so called girl and a bunch of other homies. I was bored of this damn club. Then you walked in. You walked in with this leopard print dress. Showed your whole curves. It fit you so well. It was giving "I may be shy but don't mess with me."

You came in with a man

You came in with a man. He wasn't bad looking no. But it was the fact that you weren't with me. The smile you gave him angers me. Manz probably wanted to fuck you that night and dip the next. Y/N I would never do that.  Offer something to eat after..I would take a shower with you. Then we could watch a movie till we both fall asleep. Then morning I can make you breakfast. Like a real man would.

We both made eye contact as you walked in the club. I wish I could rewind that moment. "Melo here's your drink!" My so called girl says to me. I snapped out. "Thanks." I said to her. "Why are you so still? Is something wrong?" She asks me. "Im ok.. maybe I do need a drink" I said grabbing the drink. "Im gonna use the bathroom i'll be back." She says walking off. I nod and turned back to you. Yes I Lamelo Ball was starring at you. You are all I want.

The man whispers in her ears something that make both of you guys leave the club.

*the man*

*the man*

I gotta see where are you guys going. How will your night end Y/N? I got up to walk out but my security stopped me. "Jimmy I just need fresh air" I said to him. "Melo you can't just out. Someone gotta walk out with you. You too high class to go walk by yourself." He explains. He's right... but I want to see YOU! I CANT LET YOU JUST LEAVE MY SIGHT!! I sat back down shaking my left leg. Thinking and Pondering.. What am I gonna do? My girl is coming back from the bathroom in any minute.. THE BATHROOM! There's an exist by the bathroom. "Jimmy.. ima use the bathroom real quick." I told him. Jimmy nods as I went my way. I looked back as Jimmy was staring at me. I started to blend in with everyone in the club. So Jimmy won't see me. I dunked and ran outside. I ran to my car following his blue lambo. The blue lambo was dark but visible to see. I parked my red car far so you won't see me. I don't want to make my first impression here... They started kissing up to her house. I creeped up her window see her stripping her clothes. Oh her body was just as I imagined. I kept starring at her body nude. You have this birthmark on your side stomach. I ain't pay attention to how homie fucked you but how you fucked him. You gives eye contact...with her pretty golden brown eyes. She feels his body with her freshly done nails. She moans his name. With her confidence strong voice I expected. Now thinking if that was me..

I would fuck you with no condom. Pulling out or not..it don't matter. I want to have your babies. I wanted be their father if we ever make love like this. Homie groans as he climaxes on her. I climaxed on her plants.. I'm sorry Y/N. I couldn't handle it. Your body your smile your everything. Just turns me on so much. Homie kisses her again and then helps clean. "I had fun Ray." Y/N says to him. "I did too." He smiles at her. "Drive safe ok?" She says to him. "Goodnight Y/N" He says going back to his lambo. I hid by her building corner. He drove off looking at my red car then driving off. You take a shower washing you're pretty body. You seem satisfied but not loved. Then slip on your big T-Shirt to go to sleep. I want to sleep with you. You seem comfortable in your bed. I wanna be your comforter. Your protector..

I want you Y/N. I wanna learn more about you. So I can the things you love.