I want you not her

MELO POV
"Ayeeee man I can't wait until the after party!" My brothers tell me. "Yeahh ready to get drunk and fuck bitches!" I said as the awards was about to start. "Excuse me." This fine ass lady say to me. She looked beautiful and smelt good too. She sits at table down from me and my family. "Yoo who's that?" I asked Lonzo. "Her? That's Jordan's sister YN. She does art instead of sports. She is under rated but she's pretty." Lonzo answers. "POOLE?" I whispered loudly. Just as I said that him and his parents sat on the same table. Me and Jordan ain't on good terms after the last few games. She also bought her friend too. She wasn't what I want. But she kept staring at me. I tried to ignore her but she just kept waving. "Looks like someone else likes you." Angelo laughs with Lonzo. I sighed sliding down my table. Hours later the after party started and there she goes partying with her friend. I started dancing with my dawgs until someone taps me. I turned around and it was her. YN looked better in closer. "Hey you're Melo right?" She asks me. "Yeah that's me!" I said still dancing. "I'm YN Jordan's little sister but only by a year." She chuckled. "Oh I see! Tell him I said congratulations!"  I told her. "I will..if he'll listen to me. I heard you guys were on bad terms." She made an awkward face. "I know... but uhm what you got going on?" I asked her tryna go for the kill. "Oh my friend saw you staring at her during the awards and she wanted me to put you on." I froze and stared at her. "Uh?" I scratched my head. "I'm not sure if I want to." I scratch my head. "Please?" She holds my hands begging. I looked at her and the hands. "Ight ight!"I sighed. "Ohh yay!! I'll call her over!!" She went off and called her again. Her friend got up and hugs me. "IM DENISE!" She kept hugging me. I pat her head slowly. Throughout the night we drank and talked. I kept looking at YN at a far distance. She was dancing with her mom. "Let's go back to your place..." Denise says to me. I was already drunk. I ain't mind. So we went back to my place and to my bedroom. "Let me make your night.." she starts feeling my pants. "Uh? You don't wanna watch a movie or something? I'm getting tired." I said laying down. She then started to zip my pants off and did her shit. I was too drunk to react so I just let her do her thing. It wasn't good it wasn't bad. I wasn't sure what it was... I almost doze off until she jumped on top of me. Ass naked. I'm looking at this bitch crazy. She started riding. I was too out of it to react. I let her do her thing. She started screaming and moaning but I fell asleep. Worse night ever.

I woke up to her next to me. "Oh shittt I gotta go to practice!" I jumped up dizzy as hell. I almost tripped on my shoes but I held my balance and moved to the bathroom. "Melo!! You want me to make you some breakfast?" I heard Denise say in the back. "I AINT GOT NO TIME!!" I yelled at her brushing my teeth. "YOU SURE??? I MAKE SOME GOOD EGGS!" She yells at me. "I SAID NO YOU CAN GO HOME!" I yelled at her. "Going home? You're my new man!" She chuckled. I froze looking crazy. "LISTEN HERE BITCH! I AINT WANNA SLEEP WITH YOUR ASSS! YOU THINK I WAS LOOKING AT YOU??? NO I WAS LOOKING AT YOUR FINE ASS FRIEND!! I AINT WANT YOU! I AINT WANT THIS!! PLUS YOU SUCK DICK LIKE SHIT! SO WHAT YOU CAN DO IS GET THE HELL OUT!!" I let it all out. She looked at me.."You'll eat shit Melo..." She sighs walking out. "Now I feel like shit. I got ready for practice and went my way. I felt bad for yelling at Denise and I also wanted to squash the beef with Jordan so after practice I went to his house.

YN opens the door in lingerie. My eyes widened. "Melo hey?" She was confused as I was. She was looking great in it. "Your brother home?" I asked her. "He's upstairs I just had to borrow something from him." She explains. "Thanks and also about Denise?" I sighed. "Denise told me what happened. It happens a lot with her. She acts weird towards men she like and moves too fast." She chuckled. "I'm sorry she even spoke to you. But you can come in i'll my brother know you're here." As she walks upstairs I just see her ass shakes left to right. "Gyaaaat!" I whispered. I waited inside on his couch. I sighed twirling my hands. I heard footsteps coming down. "Jordan behave ok?? He's here for a reason." YN says as homie shrugs at me. "I'll bring your stuff later!" She says. "And thank you Melo for being a bigger person." She smiles at me as she walks out. I look at Jordan as he looks at me. "Look... I just wanna apologize." I said to him. "Mhm I'm sure you do." He says leaning on his wall. "Dude I'm serious. I don't want too much tension around us! I just want it to be over. You forgive me?" I sighed looking at him. He kept eyeing me. "Yeah ok! I'll forgive you. But i know the real reason why you're here." Jordan say's chuckling. "You and my sister?" He says out the blue. Ever since the after party you've been acting silly. "I know she hooked you up her homegirl. Not gon lie. Nasty ass bitch! But you putting her in her place is real G. I'll give you that but after that? I'll think about letting you get at my sister. Before she turns to Denise." He says getting off the wall. "Ight man your sister fine as hell but if you want me to stay away from her? Then that's no problem." I said. I mean...i'll let you have her. But IF YOU EVER EVEN LITLE...of breaking her heart? Then your ass is going down."